What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Jackson Wardrobe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson Wardrobe

Unban Appeal for Jackson Wardrobe 

In-game Name: Jackson Wardrobe

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198131402504

Ban ID: $$rpuk5418$$

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: This report of ID 333; https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/133966-report-a-player-333-gta-rp/

Why should we unban you ?: The person in this report is not me, I sound nothing like this person & would love the opportunity to prove so as I believe there has been a mistake as my friend who lives in the same house has also been banned.

I follow all the rules set out by the community & never intend to break them especially the rule which was broken in the video.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So both you and your friend say it was not you. Who was it then? Is there anyone else that plays our server, using your IP?

Nobody else plays with our IP address & it was my character Jackson Wardrobe who was issued the ban so this wouldn’t be the case either way. 

The person who you can hear speaking in said video is not me, my friend or anyone I have ever spoken to before and that’s all the information I have. 

I’m unsure as to how your system works exactly, my only assumption is that the report has given the incorrect timing of the incident and unfortunately mistakenly banned me.

I’m unsure as to what further information I can provide, all I can do is assure you this isn’t me or my friend.

Hello @Jackson Wardrobe,

We've looked into the ban and found that I made a mistake and banned the wrong person. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, please extend this apology to your housemate. 

Samantha will be following up the unban and any record of it will be removed also.

Apologies again,

Simon

Hello @Jackson Wardrobe,

We've looked into the ban and found that I made a mistake and banned the wrong person. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, please extend this apology to your housemate. 

Samantha will be following up the unban and any record of it will be removed also.

Apologies again,

Simon
Not an issue at all, thanks for resolving it so quickly! 

The ban was removed entirely from your record and both you and your friend should be able to join again. 
Once again, our apologies and welcome back! 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back