What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - ryanuptown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanuptown

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Ryan Uptown

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198408291760

The date when this happened: 09/14/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Got teleported to the hospital with everyone else around me, the hacker took all my stuff, and then blew us all up, i did not manage to get a recording as it happened so fast to us all, i had about 50k in cash and a few shark, bandages, mobile phone, about 51 cocaine. This happened at rougly 15.19pm could not get evidence but god told me to submit a request 1`

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: i had about 50k in cash and a few shark, bandages, mobile phone, fishing rod and about 51 cocaine total claim amount = around 100k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @ryanuptown!

Could you please specify in more detail what you lost. 

£48,000 cash
a fishing rod worth £10,000
3 bandages
Mobile Phone 
3 Shark
2 Turtle
10 Trout
51 Bags of cocaine

What exactly were you doing just prior to the incident?

NOTE

Unfortunately, your requested items does not match up with our logs - A compensation can therefore not be actioned at this time, without sufficient evidence.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. 

what do you mean??
This means, without any further evidence - Your request will unfortunately be declined. 
You mentioned that you were fishing with some friends - Do they have any evidence that would collaborate your story perhaps?

E.g. a video from a friends perspective, showing yourself in the middle of reeling in a fish, would confirm that you had a Fishing Rod at the time. 

i have multiple witnesses from which most of them have already had their compensation requests approved, i was with elena and chris at the time, there is also a clip from one of the Ballas that shows me getting teleported to the hospital with everyone else, i was wearing a green cannabis hat and black ralph lauren body armor, i have no recording but neither did they and they have had their requests approved. 

i was with Chris Wiegand and LucyLou at the time, they are two people who can vouch for me. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

someone else's body cam, green hat black body armour and blue shoes, and then said how i didnt have it either and i said OMG when i got exploded again 

and its just happened again to me too. this is so bad 😞

Hello again @ryanuptown

Apologies for the inconvenience - In cases like these, we act a lot in good faith, to restore some of the losses caused by these events. In this case, there was a claim of roughly £50,000 in cash being lost - However, our logs showed that you had no more than £2,111 in cash - hence why further evidence was requested at the time.

Due to this, credibility is unavoidably affected and compensation out of goodwill basis will no longer be issued.

Denied!

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back