What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Darren Bridges - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazz

Banned
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Darren Bridges

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198203510400

The date when this happened: 09/14/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was selling weed on my bike and had stopped to talk to a friend of mine on that turf. During our chat one of the mass force respawn events happened to which I lost everything on me at that time. A lot of the stuff listed is just general use things but the weed was not my personal stash hence why I need it back and for things like phones and radios I like to have a decent amount of them in case I ever die or get put in prison saves me having to buy a new one.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/clips/65019416/d1337ZYVbXxh?invite=cr-MSxJMGRFUkJLNkFFZWIsMjIwMzQ1OTcs

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1xApple, 2xBandage, 1xPickaxe, 1xRadio, 2x Repairkit, 1xSmartphone, 1xWashcloth, 223x Weed Sativa (bagged), 1x Knuckle Dusters

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Darren Bridges

Your compensation request has been reviewed and has been accepted. You will be compensated the items below.

• Apple x1

• Bandage x2

• Pickaxe x1

• Radio x1

• Repairkit x2

• Smartphone x1

• Wash Cloth x1

• Knuckle Dusters

• Weed Sativa x223

Your items can be collected at City Hall. Keep in mind not to have too much of any item as it could be overwritten.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back