What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Barry Parkins - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Parkins

Unban Appeal for Barry Parkins 

In-game Name: Barry Parkins

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199122293638

Ban ID: !!rpuk5778!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Was in a police chase and my internet went out, I'm assuming the police thought I combat logged but I didn't.

Why should we unban you ?: As ive just been unbanned for my past counter and I had learned from my mistake however this time my internet had went out and wasn't able to come back on the server until now, hopefully can sort this out as this is my favourite server thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Barry Parkins

Do you have any form of proof that your internet actually went out? The only reason I ask is that it was suspicious timing that you just happened to have lost connection. 

The only sign of proof which I had was my irl friend said he asked in ooc chat asking why I was banned and I had told him that my internet had went out and he said he put his point across saying that was the reason but that is only source of proof I have and as much as that sounds unbelievable I can promise its the truth, however I was in pursuit with the police for a good 10 minutes and if I didn't want to get caught that bad I would of there and then stopped or possibly 'combat logged' if I didn't care about the server but I take this server rather serious and wouldn't want to be banned for combat logging , in this instance the server is very enjoyable and due to my last ban I have then learned from my mistakes again to not do something silly, the convenience of my internet going out my look suspicious but I was in the chase for a rather long time.

Right, I will give you the benefit of the doubt here. I will however wipe your inventory as we don't know if you would have got away or not. Does that sound fair to you?

Ok, your inventory has been wiped. Please know that I am trusting you with this and I do not do this lightly. Any further internet problems that cause anything like this, please immediately let a staff member and/or the person involved know that you will be coming back so that this doesn't happen again. Failure to do this will result in you being banned again for combat logging and having to go through the whole combat logging unban process properly. Don't waste this chance please!

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back