What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Sky- - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSky0

Unban Appeal for Sky- 

In-game Name: Jason Riley

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198151162560

Ban ID: !!rpuk5781!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1 OOC Information

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Apparently i got banned after Shepard kidnap situation while i was flying the NPAS. Whoever reported/banned me thought i watched his stream to see where they are, and help Shep.

Why should we unban you ?: I think i deserve an unban because it's totally wrong. When shep was kidnapped i was NOT watching the stream, NPAS was in LSIA refueling and we see two cars fly by into the airport grounds close to the helipad, we get scared and we lock the helicopter incase they were coming for us, We quickly stop fueling and we jump in the helicopter and follow them as they went to what i believe was the very west side of the airport, my camera man saw them running back to the two cars with shep in zip ties, and that is how we 100% roleplayed it and was able to tell that he is kidnapped. I must admit to two things, but these two things i strongly believe dont cause me a ban, at least the not second one. First thing is, I opened his stream AFTER we found him kidnapped, and i cant tell you enough how much i stick to roleplaying and that i didnt use any information to advantage, in fact i actually made it harder for everyone for extended roleplay, to find shep. I proceeded to chase the Audi RS6 in which Shep was in, and didn't bother continuing as i had half a reason to say i lost him, as they went under the airport circuit, and at that moment i DID NOT have his stream open. I later found out by a Lima unit and i can give names but i rather not unless i get contacted by one of you guys for it, He paniced at where he saw them, which is under the ground in a tunnel, which is very suspicious ngl, Out of all the places i flew my helicopter to i did not think it would be under a tunnel, i flew to sandy shores, Paleto bay, places where i believe he would get dumped, and i STILL AM NOT watching his stream. After the lima unit found them under the tunnel, they were chased for a long time without the help of NPAS because they were under the ground for the most of it. Moral of the story is that i DID NOT have his stream open to find out if thats him kidnapped inside the two cars that flew by as i was refueling, and i do not accept the way an admin just goes ahead and bans someone without looking into it. The second thing i want to admit is, after the situation i posted about it in Police Member's channel in discord and maybe an admin wasnt happy that i let everyone else know shep was kidnapped after the situation? i would like to say fair enough, but that is far from why i should be banned. The only times i had his stream open during the situation was after finding him for a short period, and then when they were inside a hangar with all the police in the airport waiting for the negotiation to be done, as i was interested to see Shep's roleplay and had nothing to do with taking advantage or gaining information out of character and put it to use, my witness is Chris and Raymond, Raymond asked me in TS about how i found shep and i explained the same thing and you can ask him.

The whole thing was a mistunderstanding, i just happen to be there refueling, and the persons to suspect more is the lima unit that drove down to the tunnel, and the second they saw them they paniced and assumed "I found them".

Although i checked the "Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules" option, i would like to type it myself, that i acknowledge the rules and if i ever did something like use a stream, it would be for zero advantage and maybe for extending roleplay against my advantage, and to educate myself by watching such a good roleplayer like shep. And honest to god this by far the second or third time i do it and it was not related to what my character has of info.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This is a timed ban, it can not be appealed.
You will have to wait until it expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back