What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 27 31 42 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teronikkk

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lesley Burgenstein

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 27 31 42

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/30/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 929

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP, Powergaming, Metagaming,

Please (in detail) describe the incident: For context, 8 hours prior, I was in the vehicle with two other players, where they were attempting to steal a gangs fish. They failed where my two friends who were trying to rob this gang died whilst I stayed in the car. They saw me but decided to dip in case of being seen killing my two friends, and the police coming. I pick them up and place them in the car and drive them to the hospital, where they also saw me drop them off and drive away.

After that nothing happened, everyone went off, and I went back on with my mate who was not either of the guys who was attempting to rob people, to start fishing 8 hours later. I went to the fishing spot on the northern tip of Paleto (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/883396075208212500/893116390939193364/Screenshot_117.png) where I was fishing by myself and my mate was going to come later, and about 5 minutes after I get there a purpled hair lady and a man appear in a truck and the man says "You're the guy from earlier", "It would be best you leave" and then pulls out a knife with also the girl doing the same. Of course I comply but tried to resolved the situation earlier on asking if "there is anything I can do". They said no and I got in my personal vehicle and started to drive away.

They start following me, and I was low and petrol so I pull up to the petrol station in Paleto and they also pull up in there truck. I start talking to them saying "Why are you following me?" where the man says "Doesn't feel good being followed does it?" which was fine because my friends were doing it 8 hours prior. Anyway the man gets out his truck and tries to taze me. He missed his first shot, then hits his second and start kicking me, where my mate who I joined with to do chill fishing with came to the station because he saw me leaving the fishing area with a truck following. He stops kicking me after two hits, and starts to conversate with the man (my friend). I get up and ask "Why you're doing this" and as i'm getting closer he takes out his knife then puts it away again. At this point my character thought he was in Life threatening situation, so I pulled out my knife and cut his throat.

This is where I started recording stuff, but only did it in 2 minute intervals, because it started going downhill from here. I attempt to carry the man I just stabbed (id:27) where the lady gets in the driver seat of the truck being dead quiet and attempts to run me over. I was asking the man for me the carry him. He starts laughing saying "I fucked up", and wasn't complying with anything, acting like he was still alive even, saying "This was fun". The purpled hair lady (id:31) still attempting to run me over, eventually gets out her car with a knife in her hand, where I take the initiative to whether kill or be killed, to where I stabbed here. Still being dead quiet which was 10 folds better RP than the man with his throat sliced was doing. After I kill the lady (id:31) the man says "I got you on body cam footage" and decides to take a screenshot of me whilst dead and posts it later down the line when he is back up (https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/883396075208212500/893116388267421826/Screenshot_116.png?width=1202&height=676).

Before that point I was going to kill them and run away, but after him saying body cam footage I want them both to forget I ever existed through forcing them to hard respawn, through means of ocean dumping, which I said to the man who was getting me quite riled up OOC. My friend stays in the area quite neutral on both ends, not really interfering with me killing both of the them and also helping the man and women by calling the cops.

I run to get get my vehicle which was flung across the station by the purpled hair women (id:31) and put him in the car that way, as he was refusing me to pick him up. As I pull up my car to the man (id:27) said "and they all have joined" implying that he has messaged people out or in the server/ city to come and help him even though he was already down, and then saying "You got a bigger death wish than anything". As i'm driving to put the lady in my car to also ocean dump her, the man keeps repeatedly saying "crash into his car he's going to dump me in the ocean, crash into his car". My mate complies to keep neutral and starts bashing my vehicle.

As this is happening the lady (id:31) who I was going to put into my car, quits the game, to prevent being ocean dumped. I put the other man in the vehicle and start driving to Light house area to which I told no one that location with also making sure I wasn't followed because he told his friends OOC.

At the Lighthouse area I try to carry him out with the carry mechanic in where he wasn't complying, to which I resorted to just ocean dumping him with a personal vehicle. My mate who I was speaking on discord after I undeafened vocally guided me how make one forget they're memory of this situation ever happening as i've never done that before. He told me to wait until he respawns, and also to bait if anyone else shows up as this location as it was not disclosed to anyone, including the dead lady who quit the game.

A little more than 10 minutes go past I think, where a new lady (id:42) appears where she parks up starts running down the starts and say "I'm gonna beat the shit out you" I killed her, and then ask to carry her. She ignores me, and i'm already quit pissed at the situation and was thinking the women was going to do the same thing the man did and ignore my carry accept, but then she eventually complies to where I dump her in the ocean, with the guy. She gets quite pissed off at me but I did vocally agitate her. I ask "How did you find this place" where she says "I was going to the Lighthouse" and says "that the police told her in the hospital".

I later find out that she knew this information through the lady who quit the game earlier as the lady who quit told the police of my location. My friend showed a recording of her coming back to the exact location after quitting the game and using "/me" typing to my mate, and when the police show up, shes uses "/me" to give the exact location of where I ocean dumped the guys body, of which I never stated.

From the man (id:27) speaking with his cut throat like he got a scrape on his knee, taking pictures of me whilst down, laughing and also getting other members of his gang online to find his body and kill me. They're is a ton a fail rp, meta gaming and also refusing to accept carry which is power gaming.

From the woman (id:31), who quit the game after dying to prevent being ocean dumped, to relogging and telling the police of a location she did not know off, and refusing my carry. She also Fail'd rp, Meta gamed and Power gamed.

The last lady (id:42). There could of been a chance of no meta game as she got the information from the police but I hardly doubt that, as how did she know it was her friend who was down, and how did she get there before the police.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccrPALa2FSk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

I was meant to tick the box saying this is not a revenge report.

I was meant to tick the box saying this is not a revenge report.

I've been in many situations where i've been killed, held hostage for 3 hours and ocean dumped to forget. You just gotta enjoy it as best you can and RP it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @Teronikkk

Lets look this through.

To start with there is nothing saying that you need to accept a carry request so for this report that is not relevant and will not be looked at all.

Lets start with yourself in this video. You will be given a Warning for using /sessionheads within roleplay. The tool is exclusively there to get someone's session ID for reports and is not to be uses or mentioned within roleplay (G3.2). That said it is only a warning due to the fact that you have a clean record so far, if seen doing something similar it will be a harsher punishment.

Lets move on to ID 31 (Ellie Gore). ID 31 will be issued a PERMANENT ban for combat logging (C2.3) as well as using OOC information within RP (G2.3). In this case was information about the location at which ID 27 was taken which could only had been acquired OOC.

And now to ID 27 (Mark Gore). ID 27 will be issued a 48H ban for continuously acting as if he was not injured (G4.4) as well as posting a picture of the person who killed him after he had respawned (G4.3).

Lastly lets move on to ID 42 (Aleena Dalal). In the video there is no sufficient evidence proving that ID 42 was aware if any information was gained OOC and there for no action will be taken against ID 42.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back