What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Maz Vindicta - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maz Vindicta

Banned
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Mazza Lini

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199043603351

The date when this happened: 10/03/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: From leaving the apostles turf while caught in crossfire from a gun fight that occurred, i head towards Bean Machine parking to park my car, take my ninja bike out and return both my Ruger SR40 pistol and 100 Pistol ammo. As seen in the first evidence clip, i return my Rebla GTS car and take out my Ninja H2 bike, i open the boot of the ninja to store my Ruger SR4O and 100 Pistol ammo. What i thought i noticed, was the disappearance of an abundance of fuel and about 3-4 melee weapons. After placing my Ruger and ammo in the bike, i exist the boot to lock and unlock the bike to double check ive placed them inside. Unfortunately, my Ruger SR40 pistol and 100 pistol ammo disappear yet my fuel and melee weapons reappear. In the second clip, i try to check all my vehicles that were parked at Bean Machine just to check if it had moved there for some reason. You can observe from both clips that the server was generally lagging during this period of time.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/OXbeINDmzQc%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20https://youtu.be/RD9U_XeX7lU

Lost items and total value of compensation: (1) Ruger SR40 & (100) Pistol Ammo - Total value = £280K

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Had a problem adding the 2nd clip. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Maz Vindicta

Thank you for making a compensation request. I've reviewed both videos and does indeed appear to have been a bug that caused you to lose the weapon and the ammo for said weapon, Based on this I will be issuing you a compensation for the following items:

1x Ruger SR40

100x Pistol Ammo

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back