What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - PJ Adams - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
Compensation Request

In-game Name: PJ Adams

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID:

The date when this happened: 10/11/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was upgrading my car before the 8pm restart and didn't realise the time. I upgraded the Jester RR in the video before 8pm and when I came back to get the car out of impound in part 2 there was no upgrades on the car and I had to upgrade it again

Part 2:
https://medal.tv/clips/67690943/d1337Wk2WqOt?invite=cr-MSx0dXksMjc2MjM3ODAs

Showing I had to re upgrade the car after 8pm

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/clips/67691936/d1337zQhh34U?invite=cr-MSxleFUsMjc2MjM3ODAs

Lost items and total value of compensation: £193,125

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @PJ Adams, thank you for submitting a compensation request.

After reviewing the evidence it does look like the server did not save the upgrades you made on your car.

Usually there are automatic messages sent in chat that the server is gonna restart and you should save your vehicles, you failed to follow those instructions and still proceeded to upgrade your vehicles, now you might have missed the message etc but for a person who has been around for almost a year now you should have a good idea about those things, anyways going back to topic.

What I have decided is to give you half of the amount of money you have spent on your upgrades, you should have kept an eye out for the restart timer but it is all good, mistakes are usually made and people forget about the time.

Compensation Given:

£96,562

Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back