What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 82 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Finson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rune Bergström

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 82

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/16/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18:07

What best describes this incident ?: I got killed for pronouncing a gang name wrong

Please (in detail) describe the incident: It all started when I was driving with my bike and I see these people ramming a boat, i'm guessing it was stuck and they were getting it out, I said what are you doing boats cost alot of money. Anyways, I pull in the parking lot with my bike and I get blocked so I cant drive out by this group, at the time I haven't played in many months and wasn't aware the name of that group of people were triad, anyways I was wearing red colors, I didn't want to make any connection to the triads with this and didn't even know they existed I just dressed as what I thought fit my character, anyways. They proceed to block me in at the parking lot and says, "Are you pretending to be a triad g?" And I was very confused, and I thought they were saying tryhard. So I proceed to question him, like what? Tryhard? Then this guy with a suit proceeds to call me a fucking idiot for saying tryhard, I was very confuesd and he started punching me even more when I "didn't say it properly" I got beat down and ended up loosing the only money I had. And I would consider that as rdm? He is literally trying to kill me for saying tryhard instead of triad which at the time didn't even know was a gang which was I was so confused as you will see in the following clip.

I couldn't resolve the issue with the player im reporting due to me getting a 24 hour ban and had no way to contact him, I didn't personally understand the ban but thats not what this is about. I am no where close to a troll I take rp seriously as I do enjoy it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/68206010/d1337yUxljLF?invite=cr-MSxxT2csMTkxODI1NDYs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo hate hearing my voice jheeeeez 

Anyway there can be no confusion in my pronunciation of triad so to provoke me by clearly missaying what our name is, is a disrespect to the triads. SO OBVIOUSLY the first punch thrown.. Warning Shot.. to have some more respect. My character loves fighting and killing people and the only thing he loves more is triads so of course , in the famous words of Danny devito in always sunny, "So I started blaaaasting" (sorry couldn't add the gif) 

Anyway back to the point although I don't have footage and you'll probably deny it. While I was driving you to heaven we spoke about this and you clearly understood we see loads people just like you everyday come to our turf dress like us.. Mock us.. Try and disrupt our business (taxing people when they've no right to tax) so at this point you're acting just like every other troll that comes to our turf to get a reaction and then when you get a reaction you've made a report 

The whole time I was driving you around you're breaking character talking about how you're going to report me not acting injured so just take the loss 

You shouldn't carry all your world belongings when you're going to go and be disrespectful and if you do.. When given the chance to correct yourself like I gave you in that clip don't proceed to make the same error resulting in your dying and just correct what you've done... But people get to emotional to act accordingly to stop themselves being put into situations apologies aren't hard. 

Usually when I dump people I find out how much money they're carrying and "make a donation to their family" (transfer a portion back to their accounts) but you was being an idiot so didn't even bother 

I apologise that you lost all you had but maybe you'll wake up in palito with a little bit more intelligence when it comes to dealing with murderous criminal gangs 

In reality if you repeatedly showed the actual triads s disrespect to you think you'd live... Probably not is my assumption 

After reviewing the footage and reading the replies here I've decided to close this report. 

It's quite clear that your sole intention during this situation was to incite a reaction from the Triads. Dressing in their colours, idling around their turf, mispronouncing their name and generally being obnoxious - you got exactly what you were looking for in all honesty. 

I'd also like to divert your attention to this rule: 
(G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

Despite what you did here not explicitly being named as an example in the rule verbatim, I believe what you did in this scenario could easily constitute baiting. I'd be careful in future when you're back from your ban. 

Report Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back