What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - FinTin _UNBAN - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinTin _UNBAN

Unban Appeal for FinTin _UNBAN 

In-game Name: Finlay McLovin

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561199071940848

Ban ID: unable to get that info anymore (Doesn't allow me to find the server on fivem)

Reason given for your ban: (C1.6)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for being involved in the group that got mass banned, due to messages that I had sent into the discord and the disrespect towards the rpuk staff and the community that had to see what I said as well.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned as this was my first offence and a pretty stupid one too. As i have took almost 2 months away from the community and gta its self I have came to realise that I miss the connections and the fun that comes with meeting new people and getting to know them, I have recently tried a few new servers trying to get into the gta roleplay and it is just not the same as RPUK. after spending 8 months straight playing rpuk I believe I came to know some great people and for me to get banned for a stupid reason I hope that you can forgive me for my actions. I would not get my self involved in a situation that does not involve me again and keep away from commenting on it again. After playing for 8 months straight i made a few different characters my first and main character Finlay Mclovin when first getting into the Rpuk server this was the name I chose and I meet a lot of great people before gangs like ballas etc where made over those many months of playing i created a Police character and did alot for that character putting in the effort and getting in the dog unit and becoming advanced trained and for my last character Vladimir a Russian that joined the Firm, I put a lot of effort into this character as putting on a Russian accent for a whole day and trying to keep it together was a lot of work this character lead me to experience tons of different rp with groups of people that i would normally stay away from and seeing the insight to the story line to some groups.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Are you still involved with the others that decided to go down that route?

Hello Thanks for the reply, I am not involved with those individuals that got banned besides a couple of them that I talk to occasionally.

So in other words, you are practically still involved with some of them, no? 

What is your opinion on the situation that occured and led to your ban, now looking back on it? Why would you involve yourself in something like this in the first place and what was the reason you for you to surround yourself with that kind of crowd?

To answer your first question, I am not involved with the same people. I talk to 1 person that is still banned as we became friends over the 8 months I played rpuk.

Upon reflection It was a childish mistake and all in the heat of the moment. At the time of my ban there was a constant stream of information being leaked from our gang discord,  allowing others to use this to there advantage by metagaming, which ruined a lot of quality RP situations.  This angered me as I'm passionate about my role in the server, during the 8 months I was active daily, I've never received a ban.

The people that I surrounded my self with were the people from the gang I was in. I spent 8 months with them daily. After my ban I was upset with the outcome and distanced myself from those individuals and from GTA as well.

Your one saving grace is that you didn't post anything attacking our staff members, but instead just got involved in the general shit posting. So with that, I will allow you to come back. That being said, you get no more chances, anything like this again? Bye bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out. I fully expect you to comply with our rules. You say that you are passionate about RP, put your money where your mouth is and lets see. Any rule breaks in the next 3 months, you will end up right back here. 

With that all said, if you come back and do comply with the rules and return to being a valuable member of the community, then I will welcome you with open arms. Lets hope you choose that route.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back