What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - havak - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

havak

Unban Appeal for havak 

In-game Name: Josh Jackson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199008135322

Ban ID: rpuk#4779

Reason given for your ban: I combat logged

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I combat logged breaking the rules of roleplay

Why should we unban you ?: I have been banned now for around 3 months and all I am asking for is one more chance. The mistakes I have made in the past will not happen again I can guarantee that. Please give me one more chance. I keep trying to find new RP servers but none of them are as fun as this one meaning FiveM is basically unplayable. I'm sincerely sorry for ruining the game with RP failing and also lying in the last appeal, I was very very stupid for doing that. I'm very sorry and if I have one more chance I wont break the rules every again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @havakWhilst I do appreciate your honesty, you restriction from your last unban appeal was 6 months from your ban date of 16/07/2021.

With your new found honesty I am willing to lower that to 4 months, which means you may re-appeal on 16/11/2021. For now though I am afraid that I will have to deny your appeal. Look forward to hearing from you then. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back