What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - ThatGuyHaZe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyHaZe

Unban Appeal for ThatGuyHaZe 

In-game Name: Aaron Wick

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198067997856

Ban ID: rpuk#4765

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for being involved in an exploit whereby a hunted deer could be repeatedly skinned through the floor of a vehicle, this exploit quite rightly posed a threat to the economy of the server.

Why should we unban you ?: I would love for the opportunity to be unbanned from RPUK, in the time spent away from the server it gave me perspective on the importance of following such essential and basic server rules it allowed me to take into consideration the damage I did/could have caused not only to the economy but also to the health of the server. This sort of behaviour now having spent time away I can see clearly as being both an extremely unnecessary and senseless thing to do. Whilst banned from RPUK I took the time to think of and focus on purer roleplay abilities/narratives that could and should have been taken if allowed back so that I could provide something positive to the RPUK community. Furthermore, I have taken the time before creating this unban appeal to re-read the rules of the server in order to, if given the chance, make sure I never find myself in this position again whereby I have blindly and carelessly negatively impacted the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @ThatGuyHaZe,
In your last unban appeal submitted in July this year, you were told to wait 6 months until you could re-appeal.

Due to the nature of the rule you have broken and been banned for, I will have to deny this appeal.

You are more then welcome to make a new appeal on 15/01/2022. (6 months from original ban date)

Denied (can re-appeal 15/01/2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back