What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Rhyysssss - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyysssss

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Rhyysssss 

In-game Name: Stuart Mclean

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199013463978

Ban ID: !!rpuk5780!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I was banned from rpuk for a false role play and combat logging

Why should we unban you ?:  I believe I should be unbanned from the server as I have had a month to reflect on my actions and I deeply regret them I have tried to play another server other than rpuk and none of them hit the same I really enjoyed my time playing this server and miss it and I took my place in the city for granted and I hope I can be given a second chance to redeem myself and I have been counting down the days until I can reappeal within this time I have come to realise how much I really missed playing this rp server with my friends I can assure these actions I took will happen not again I now understand the ban in the first place and I deeply apologise for combat logging as I now know it is a serious offensive now and like a said I will make sure these actions don't take place again :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Everyone always says they are sorry and they wont do it again but how would you react different in that same situation again? and how can we trust that is how you will react?

I would react different in a way where I would rp correctly and handle the situation in a proper role play manner instead of being out of character i would then comply with said person in that situation instead when needed and you can trust me not do to what i did again because like i said its deeply regret and i really want back to play on this fantastic server and I don't want to jeopardise that again 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like you to explain what you did wrong in this report. 

While you are at please explain why you decided to act the way you did during the report. 

the way I reacted on the report was very immature and inappropriate and I would like to start of by apologising to Vincent Fischer if I get the chance as quite frankly he was doing the right thing for the community at the time as I was being very rude and breaking rules while playing the game which as I have said many  times now I am deeply sorry for and regret a lot for doing it and  if I get the chance to play again I will 100 percent  be obeying the rules properly this time and about my comments on the post was out of sheer frustration and I can only apologise to Vincent Fischer yet again and you guys for my actions that day 

You are correct, that person in the report is not someone i would ever want to see back on the server with that type of roleplay so going forward what will change for your style of roleplay if you are unbanned?

Also, quote me the rule(s) you broke and explain in your own words why we have that rule and how you broke it. 

Going Forward I will become a lot more laid back in my roleplay and will start by restraining myself from situations that I potentially could see getting out of hand, my rp I usually up to a good standard to give others a enjoyable experience while playing  I will begin to work on being a bit more consistent with it my next steps would be developing my character and giving him a strong background story this could be another way of improving my rp experience and most importantly others. Now moving on to the rules I broke c2.3 (combat Logging) this is when a player leaves an active rp to gain an advantage or to prevent the loss of in game items to get away from police custody etc this rule is here to create a proper rp experience and so any players do get any advantages over others or avoid an rp situation that isn't going there way for example if this rule wasn't in place  the rp experience wouldn't be as fair and realistic. 🙂      

Last edited by a moderator:
@RhyysssssI am going to unban you. Please be respectful in future on the forums and stick to the rules. We don't want to be back here.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back