What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 51 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Wright

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kevin Wright

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 51

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/26/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1105

What best describes this incident ?: G1.3 Baiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I pulled over, asked them why they were parking illegally, they gave an explanation, I asked them to move it, they did so onto another obvious illegal point at which point I asked them to step out. They drove off did the same again obviously just baiting to get chased around by Police so I decided to not waste my time (I didn't try to get them onto TS to discuss the situation as it's pretty obvious what they were doing)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ermybXvsMus

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

unknown.png

sitting outside MRPD afterwards continuing

Mate all I was doing there was testing your patience for some fun. If you had a real issue with it you should have taken me to TS because I don't feel "I didn't try to get them onto TS to discuss the situation as it's pretty obvious what they were doing" is a reasonable excuse because only from your POV was it cop baiting. The whole point of taking someone to a TS liaison is to discuss things from both sides and get a clear cut view of the situation. I think being a Frontline Sergeant myself I know where the line of cop bating is, and if I were to have reported all the people who do this type of stuff to me while on patrol my fingers would have fallen off by now. If your view it as baiting then that's fine but you were told 20 minutes before this report that its not. 

unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:
and then to come back and do it again outside of PD? seems very batish to me, also report was up before the message on discord

Again it was all for a laugh when barely any cops were on but if you feel that way that's fine. I'm just annoyed that you didn't feel that I should be able to explain myself in TS. In future even if you feel something is obvious at least ask them to go to TS because you don't understand both POVs without speaking to the other party.

Hello. 

From 'report a player' guidelines, in regards to requesting someone to TeamSpeak for a liaison:
"While this is not mandatory, it is greatly encouraged and failure to do so can hinder your report."

While you might believe it's obvious what the other person is doing, or what their intent is; it doesn't necessarily mean that it is correct. 
We're an adult community, with an enforced "18+" on the FiveM server, the very least we'd expect our members to do is try to resolve things themselves.

@1cecoldPlease remember that the person you judge not to be worthy of liaising with, is in most based of your in-character experiences with them, and should not affect your out of character decisions. 

- Unless either party have any further evidence or statements to add onto this report, I'll proceed with it as is.

Hello!

The evidence provided doesn't show a clear case of baiting to the degree where it would be considered a breach of server rules. 

Your concerns about parking on the pavement in a provocative fashion, should perhaps rather be submitted to the court as grounds for suspended drivers license - It is not considered a staff issue at this point.

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back