What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Jack Mckenzie - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tommy Anderson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jack Mckenzie

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: Clear cut case of NVL from the Jack after having an MP5 pointed at him

Please (in detail) describe the incident: In basic, the entire situation was awful, little to no RP and 4-5 other gangs also involved in the situation which ended horribly, this particular report however is about Jack Mckenzie Not Valueing His Life after having an MP5 pointed in his face, Jack claimed to have a hostage in the house and as such our scene commander co-ordinated units only expecting there to be 4-5 people inside vs the 10-15 Officers outside, Jack was the negotiator for Aztecas and didn't speak much at all and didn't want to Roleplay either, the strike was called on radio due to Ballas randomly and without reason shooting at police, so I ordered Jack Mckenzie to place his hands up to which he responds by immediately turning his back to me running inside the house and then shouting down his radio "Kill all Police" I believe this to be piss poor Roleplay from himself as well as all the other gangs involved especially as the majority of them were out of colours and just shooting/stabbing police without any warning, I also believe this was all setup to intentionally circumvent the gang caps currently in place, this was an entirely unfair situation of which 5 gangs in total were involved in and it has put off a lot of Police Officers from wanting to even play on the server anymore, I would normally attempt to resolve player reports via TS however I will be honest in the angry state I was in I felt it was best to sleep on it before making the decision to take it here.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/OAcwES8Gwe8
2nd Video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Will respond to this later.

No interest in speaking to me in TS at all no?
Would be happy to discuss in Teamspeak, however this report will remain regardless of the outcome, i'm tired of whitelisted gangs getting away with this sort of thing day in day out.

Would be happy to discuss in Teamspeak, however this report will remain regardless of the outcome, i'm tired of whitelisted gangs getting away with this sort of thing day in day out.
Still happy to come to TS and discuss it but I don't understand why you're so insistent on keeping the report up if it can be resolved. All I've seen so far is 3 reports from the situation that in my opinion are all for very petty reasons and all of us get the impression that these have all just been put up for the fact that you guys lost a situation. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the feeling the vast majority of us are getting right now.

I also feel like the way you have described this report is pathetic. To say that I didn't want to roleplay and that I barely spoke is stupid. I was speaking to you and other officers the entire time. I took it upon myself to leave the building and have a face to face discussion in an attempt for us to leave with free passage and for us to hand over the hostage. I feel like the bit you're upset about is me asking for a new negotiator. I can tell you now it didn't matter who I got I was going to ask for another negotiator, we had a lot of materials in the basement that was going to be impossible for us to move out. So I had to buy the people down there time in order to finish processing. So don't take that as me not wanting to "Roleplay" with you, take it as more of a tactic on our end. 

One thing I feel like you're failing to remember is that we still had someone hostage inside the building which was made very clear and which was shown to the officers at the other side of the building. So to say to me I didn't value my life is a bit stupid. I already informed you that whoever shot that cannister had absolutely nothing to do with us in the building so I could argue that by you storming the building you were failing to value the life of the hostage. Also I don't know if you realise but I already had my gun drawn in anticipation of you trying to arrest me. From my POV it was 1v1 situation, I ran inside in order to take a better position. Why would I not go back into the building knowing where 10 of my other gang members are waiting? The call to kill the police was made after people started getting arrested and shots went off, that was so the people outside would know to push in. 

In terms of other gangs being there, that is something you might want to take up elsewhere. Maybe write a rule suggestion for gangs? As for the "our scene commander co-ordinated units only expecting there to be 4-5 people inside" then this is just something that went wrong on your end. You could have asked how many of us were in there? You can't use I thought as an excuse. Ask the question, investigate it and find out the information like someone in the police should.

At the end of the day I feel like we were better organised and were prepared for whatever you had to throw at us. We tried to not let it end in a gunfight as much as possible but that was on the police as they decided to push into the building. Now, I know this isn't all police but I would just like to say that it doesn't matter if you take a loss. To say that you were left in an "angry state" over a situation that happened on a game says a lot to me. 

This is all I have to really say to this report, I will continue to answer any questions you have for me but other than that I'll just leave it up to staff.

Still happy to come to TS and discuss it but I don't understand why you're so insistent on keeping the report up if it can be resolved. All I've seen so far is 3 reports from the situation that in my opinion are all for very petty reasons and all of us get the impression that these have all just been put up for the fact that you guys lost a situation. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the feeling the vast majority of us are getting right now.

I also feel like the way you have described this report is pathetic. To say that I didn't want to roleplay and that I barely spoke is stupid. I was speaking to you and other officers the entire time. I took it upon myself to leave the building and have a face to face discussion in an attempt for us to leave with free passage and for us to hand over the hostage. I feel like the bit you're upset about is me asking for a new negotiator. I can tell you now it didn't matter who I got I was going to ask for another negotiator, we had a lot of materials in the basement that was going to be impossible for us to move out. So I had to buy the people down there time in order to finish processing. So don't take that as me not wanting to "Roleplay" with you, take it as more of a tactic on our end. 

One thing I feel like you're failing to remember is that we still had someone hostage inside the building which was made very clear and which was shown to the officers at the other side of the building. So to say to me I didn't value my life is a bit stupid. I already informed you that whoever shot that cannister had absolutely nothing to do with us in the building so I could argue that by you storming the building you were failing to value the life of the hostage. Also I don't know if you realise but I already had my gun drawn in anticipation of you trying to arrest me. From my POV it was 1v1 situation, I ran inside in order to take a better position. Why would I not go back into the building knowing where 10 of my other gang members are waiting? The call to kill the police was made after people started getting arrested and shots went off, that was so the people outside would know to push in. 

In terms of other gangs being there, that is something you might want to take up elsewhere. Maybe write a rule suggestion for gangs? As for the "our scene commander co-ordinated units only expecting there to be 4-5 people inside" then this is just something that went wrong on your end. You could have asked how many of us were in there? You can't use I thought as an excuse. Ask the question, investigate it and find out the information like someone in the police should.

At the end of the day I feel like we were better organised and were prepared for whatever you had to throw at us. We tried to not let it end in a gunfight as much as possible but that was on the police as they decided to push into the building. Now, I know this isn't all police but I would just like to say that it doesn't matter if you take a loss. To say that you were left in an "angry state" over a situation that happened on a game says a lot to me. 

This is all I have to really say to this report, I will continue to answer any questions you have for me but other than that I'll just leave it up to staff.
I can see you're not going to see my view on things already, so with that in mind I shall leave it to staff to discuss and deal with as appropriate.

Again, another mess here of gangs all getting involved in things. That is however as Jack said a separate issue all together. You are clearly annoyed by this situation and Jacks actions in this situation. 

Jack already had a weapon in his hand, the situation was set in stone and the cops had already made there decision to push into that building knowing what the outcome would be. A gunfight, now Jack here has 2 options surrender where he was or run into the house where he knew they had a better chance and he knew he had a lot of help outside of the building also. Police would have to be silly to assume it would have just been the people in the house. 

I see why this would have been an absolute mess because i remember watching this on a stream as it happened however as said, its not good that all other groups want to involve themselves for whatever reason and the thought of police not wanting to play because of that is a shame. 

Anyway, as we always say with these kind of situations. In a different scenario to this one, if Jack had not put his hands up at that point he could be banned for NVL. However, in this situation it was nowhere near a 1v1 and Jack knew he had his people in the house and more outside (whether you were aware of this or not) so he made the decision to run. 

Because of this very unique situation and Jack knowing that they outnumbered police as a whole. There will be no action on this report. However, do not see this as a green light for these things to happen. There has been a lot of back and forth on opinions here and its not a situation we should make common practice on the server because this was VERY close to the line. Had there have been another officer with a firearm on Jack here or anything it may have slipped the result over the other side of the line. 

Thanks for the report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back