What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Curtis Steel - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Macs

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Curtis Steel

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1303

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP/NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was responding to a panic alarm by Jason Riley and arrived on scene to see him dead on the floor and 1 offender trying to steal his bike along with Curtis also being their to. I announced myself as armed police and ordered them to surrender. One did and then Curtis gets in his car and NVLS when he is being constantly pointed at with a gun and told to surrender. He then tries to run me down so i open fire. he leaves the scene and comes back and almost kills me with his car. Its shit RP from his part and after asking a member of staff in PM's he personally agreed it was poor RP and NVL..

I have no resolved in this sitation as Curtis has been in the server for a good long time now as a cop "Chris Packet" and knows the level of RP that is expected and presenting police with RP like this truly just makes police not want to play

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/70852643/d1337S8C4zSZ?invite=cr-MSx3cVAsMjI5Mzk3MTQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good Afternoon Jay Mac,

It is a shame to bring this to the forum as we are both long standing members of the community and it would have been nice to solve this on TS.

However I fully understand your reasoning behind this report, sometimes we get caught up in the moment and do silly things, I will apologies if this has ruined your roleplay and not made you want to play, I do not hold grudges and fully understand your reasoning.

This situation was bigger than just the clip shown and we had a full incident prior to your arrival.

I will leave this in the hands of the admin team and allow them to do as they see fit.

Many thanks.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back