What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 231 29 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price - Robz

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Robz ace

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 231 29

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 935

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.1) (G2.3) (G2.4)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: To put this report into perspective the context behind the friction between the Vagos and Grove stem behind a piece of land whereby selling drugs is possible this location is directly between both gangs' turf. They, in turn, didn't like this and a situation arose from this, ever since then there has been shooting from both ends, on the second day, I took it upon myself to try and put some rules into place to stop both parties from getting in trouble and I will quote from Tokjat " I do not see you as a gang, therefore, I won't be putting in any war rules" The fact that we have no current F6 means we don't have clothing to help us distinguish ourself, however, this doesn't mean we still cannot sell and we are still on the map, whereas grove is not, this is in no way to say they are not an official gang. Now in terms of what has happened last night was something which I did not expect from a whitelisted gang as they should be upholding the rules and setting an example. In the clip above 2:25, you can see he is outnumbered and immediately runs when he is being told to stay still and put his hands up, what happens after that is honestly disappointing as he proceeds to take a gun out and shoot when he is not in a favourable position. Following that he has been shot and downed and makes this comment "Suck your mum" the tone of his voice clearly shows he is not subjecting himself to his injuries and falls into G2.3 (staying in character at all times, i.e acting out ur injuries). Finally, the last bit of incident which happened was when after the grove member was downed seconds later a green range rover velar comes speeding into the area, there was no roleplay beforehand with that given individual and to then use his vehicle as a weapon is providing poor RP. I have not taken the individual involved to TS as I believe this situation was a clear rule break so I did not bother to entertain being told they will do better and apologise only for it to happen again.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiM_J26Gx-Q

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You knew multiple Grove was in the area, we all witnessed Jason get shot and also he called for backup before hand. VDM is allowed. It was an active situation

In this situation, I realise I was severely out numbered but the only people who I seen with guns out where the people in your car the rest of the car windows were tinted and for all I know it was only the people in the Freecrawler that weapons on me. So I thought I would take the chance and try shoot as I knew I had other Grove members coming and they weren't too far out as I was calling them when getting chased and boxed in. And can I also ask why 80% of the video is Muted.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Price - Robz can you please provide a full UNEDITED clip of the situation you are reporting them for, lots of sounds dissapearing in this one, needs to be all there if you wish for us to make judgement on the report.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Price - Robz can you please provide a full UNEDITED clip of the situation you are reporting them for, lots of sounds dissapearing in this one, needs to be all there if you wish for us to make judgement on the report.
 I am happy to send the unedited clip to you privately. 

Very well, let´s sort this mess out. 

Fist off, I would like to say that this situation was very poorly executed from both parties and we expect a lot more than that from any gang, with or without f6!

@Jasonhk - You know where you went wrong. If there is multiple cars surrounding you, telling you they have guns aimed at your head, it is safe to assume that most of them will be armed. When it comes to G2.3, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was said within roleplay. However - throwing insults and letting out one lousy cough afterwards does not exactly scream "acting injured". Do better. 
- Warning for G2.4.

@HammieAlthough you are technically correct with your statement above, make sure you are identifiable as part of the situation. Otherwise everyone can pretty much get involved in anything and we would all not want that now, would we? 
- No action taken.

@Price - RobzI would highly suggest you come up with a little more than "Get out of the car and put your hands up!" in future. It is sad to see gangs start off situations in such a generic manner, only providing the bare minimum of what is requested. Feel welcome to pass this on to the whole bunch that was involved there and make sure to up your game. 
- Warning for G1.2.

Action taken.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back