What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Darryl McMullan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Darryl McMullan 

In-game Name: Darryl McMullan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199055582465

Ban ID: !!rpuk6221!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 Combat-Logging while downed

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to me logging out of the server after a little bit of being shot to go to bed.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be unbanned due to I have never been banned before, I roleplay to the best ability I can. I have two characters inside the city, Theodore Dawson which is my cop character so my RP for him is high standard. My other one is Darryl McMullan, which is banned. I am a part of Grove and I log on to the server daily as this is the only server I really do enjoy playing, everyone in the community makes it to the best it can be besides some trolls. I am not one to actively break rules and in regards to my own roleplay would be decently high standard so I can and everyone else enjoy themselves. I think I should be unbanned due to me noticing my mistake and I shouldn't have done it in the first place, I was very tired as it was late and went to bed but that's not an excuse and there is no excuse for the following mistake. I know better and it was a very silly mistake that will never happen again. To improve on the situation, I will stay bleeding out until the timer goes to when I can respawn also make sure I know the situation has been fully finished.
It would be great to be able to make an appearance on the server again and behave myself, I really have learned my lesson and I hope I can see use again! Thanks for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

We are unable to deal with combat logging bans for at least 30 days. Please reappeal on 18/12/2022 to be considered.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back