What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - L3ROY - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3ROY

Unban Appeal for L3ROY 

In-game Name: Leroy Green

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198231609828

Ban ID: !!rpuk6199!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2, G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Used a exploit.

Why should we unban you ?: I've been in this server a while now and this is my first incident I've had. I don't want to sit here and make excuses, because I know it's my own fault, I hold my hands up and take full reasonability for my actions and I do probably deserve this in your eyes. I do regret what I did massively. It's made me realise how much I enjoy your server and how dumb I was being. I've never done anything like this before and it was just a silly mistake that I wish I could take back. Ever since being in RPUK, I've tried my best to RP and interact as much as I can and best I can. I've made many friends on this server also and thinking about not speaking to them again, sucks. Again it's my own fault and I do regret it, all I can ask for is a second chance and I promise you, I won't be breaking anymore rules, that I can assure you. My lesson has been learnt. Hope you find the time to read this and I hope to hear back with good news and again I'm sorry and I hope you'll forgive me. Thanks for the chance to appeal and I'll respect any decision that's made.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Bans of this nature require only the harshest of punishments. 

You are therefore unable to be considered for an unban for at least 6 months. 

If you wish to appeal, you can do so from 15/05/2022

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back