What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Spencer Bumford, Abdul Hussain, Stuart Patterson and George

Kevin Wright

sorry George, I don't remember your last name, but those mentioned already, we had a 3 and a half hour interview and talk dealing with 2 suspects who wanted lawyers after a shop alarm gone wrong. After many talks and discussions myself and Stuart altered some of the charges to be less severe and have times reduced botrh for their times spent and the changes of the charges. Both Abdul and George played their roles well in the scenario and were very patient with all parties involved in the discussions. Spencer was very accurate in his role and presented himself as what would be expected of a professional solicitor, we all reviewed the evidence to great extents and had some very high level of discussion and roleplay.

Good job all round and i look forward to our next meeting in the city

Kevin Wright

Was some really good roleplay with them two people overall. Loved that RP with them and the solicitor 🙂

Back