What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - PJ Adams - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixtyTwoSixx

Lost MC
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jonny Barnes

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: PJ Adams 753

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 240

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I And Fred hoe Just came on duty and had a quick look at the Warrants that needed to be done and decided to check to see if MR ADAMS was around the city as you can see when we pulled into Balla's compound Fred used his phone to Ring PJ to make sure it was him when we hopped out to have a chat about the warrant and as you can see didn't get chance at all, I have been in the city a number of months now and this literally was the worst interaction I have ever been involved in.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/5Pbp_VLHboE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred was about to pull a grenade launcher to aim at me, I was quicker on the draw and you were behind me. Not taking any chances as I have a warrant out for my arrest. Sorry things didn't go how you planned but I took my chances. If anything you're on a gang turf after a huge shoot out at the church with 4 members there and only 2 of you after a wanted criminal. I suggest next time thinking about the situation a bit more carefully and asking for back up and maybe this wouldn't happen in future and maybe you wouldn't get salty about the situation being lost and go straight to a report WITHOUT asking to resolve the situation. I was looking in OOC to check if you asked for me and even 30 minutes later nothing was said. 

I'm sick of people losing situations and not going about doing things correctly then complaining when things don't go their way. It's a waste of my time and staff time replying to these things in my opinion. 

okay 🙂 regardless,  as you said you have yours and I have mine, This is the reason I went straight to a report, I am not being salty at all and never have been in any situation that I am involved in. but regardless The RP was trash simple as and that's my opinion I stood there and before I could even get my hands up I was shot dead? do you honestly think that's okay? cause I was literally about to put my hands up and try and roleplay a scenario but unfortunately I was denied the chance due to gunplay, my whole point is you are so afraid of a warrant that you rather put all lives at risk and shoot cops that have a quick chat about a warrant, now as for Fred I cant talk on his behalf and what he was thinking, but I'm fully sure he had a baton pulled first and asked to put your hands up, but regardless does not matter now, and your also saying for any cop to have a chance we need backup because your gonna shoot them ? but anyways I lost many situations and will lose a lot more that's just how the cookie crumbles and I am never mad or salty as you said over it just want what's better for everyone on the server bud, This is my only response and hope you have a good day PJ 🙂 

Fred Hoe pulled a baton launcher on a gang member who has a warrant and you expect me to what? Just give myself up? He got shot for it and you had clear intentions to arrest me when you were coming to my turf. I stopped you in your tracks and 3 other people were at my turf ready to back me up regardless of him having a non-lethal weapon pointed at me. The reason you were shot is because I had to act quick in a stressful situation and I believe I made the right choice. If you had full attention on the situation I'm sure you would have had a better chance catching me but that didn't happen.

No need to dwell on the past, just work on improving in the future and I think this should be a lesson to police as well. A plan might be great in your head but the execution might not go to plan. In my opinion, in that situation I've been evading police for almost 2 weeks now and not been caught or arrested and I wasn't going to let you catch me then either. I don't personally see a problem with what happened tonight but I'll leave that up to staff to decide. I've been on this server for longer than most and try to keep my roleplay to the highest possible standard I can but I can't do much in ways of talking if your partner MR HOE pulls a firearm on me after saying "can we have a chat over here" IMMEDIATELY before. 

King regards to you also, Jonnie:)
Have a great evening mate

Hello, 

Apologies for the delay on hearing about this report. Going to dive right into it,

Understandably if you were to view this not looking at the circumstances PJ was in then it appears to be a very poor RP scenario. However, given the police were indeed actively searching for him and 2 police decided to move into the the balla's compound and arrest PJ whilst there were 3 other members stood around him really doesn't sound like the best idea. This does not completely excuse PJ's actions as you were clearly stood there not posing any immediate threat.

@PJ Shinoda-AdamsI understand the situation was stressful however you must always keep RP to the highest quality especially with the position that you have on the server. I suggest going forward you seriously consider actions like this. 

PJ will be receiving a warning for RDM (G1.1).

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back