What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 72 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Connor Connards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 72

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1307

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and another officer were trying to help a Probationary Constable complete his ODP so we decided to target the S&S section of it. I went to Hustlers Turf hoping to see some drug dealers to conduct a S&S and I saw what I believed was Hector Smith (officers later caught up to him and ID'd him as Hector as his bike was registered to him). When found by my colleagues, he was found with nothing on him unfortunately so I wasn't able to bring him into custody and arrest and/or question him. The reason for this report is because he was exploiting by using the X key and putting his hands up to avoid doing a handshake which is frustrating as people aren't playing by the rules. Hopefully he can get told what is right and what is wrong as this can cause problems within roleplay and not make it an enjoyable experience for either players.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/ZmE0JENRFYo%20https://youtu.be/m3KAC0PBXSg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Connor Connards

Is there a video actually showing the exploit? The only thing in the provided video is the ID of a player on a bike which is nothing I can do anything with.
When accusing someone of breaking a rule sufficient evidence need to be provided as well.

@Mystix

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

- sorry about that, I just realised I only put one clip 

Alright so.

After watching the provided videos the player with ID 72 will be issued with a formal warning for cancelling the selling animation to speed up the process.

This will only be a warning to make sure this does not happen again.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back