What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Neovo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neovo

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tommy Delta

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198099597584

The date when this happened: 11/27/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I robbed a police officer of their taser. I already had one on me so i put my current on inside a local bike. The one i got off the officer i then stored in a storage container and as i went to my house to get changed i forgot that as soon as i walk into my home the local bike was going to 'poof'. I'm providing 2 links just so my storage container code isn't shown. You can see that i put the stolen taser away and then walk into my home with the other taser in the local bike. Unfortunately i don't have any more video footage after but the logs should be able to prove that the bike poofed and no one just randomly got a free taser.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/73243102/d1337NihoO4v?invite=cr-MSwybzMsMzE2ODA5NjMs

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Stungun (Taser)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

2nd video link (wouldnt let me have 2 on the evidence bit) https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/73243444/d1337g1ni6Iy?invite=cr-MSxhV0MsMzE2ODA5NjMs

Hey,

So judging from the description you provided, because the video only proves that you did have a taser at some point, nothing else, i see that what most likely happened is the bike despawned due to no one being in the area. There is also the possibility that someone stole it while you were in the house. Now, both of these situations are not something we comp for, it is well know that leaving your vehicle outside your house will most likely lead to it vanishing or being stolen so there is nothing unexpected here.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back