What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - kazuk - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuk

Unban Appeal for kazuk 

In-game Name: Kaz Bailey

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198135113968

Ban ID: !!rpuk6272!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for verbally threatening another player whilst also giving an admin abuse in the process. I understand I have done wrong but currently going under a lot of stress with my personal life and just lost it with the player that killed me after nothing, so i lost my temper out of anger. With the issues that I'm facing with my personal life. I sadly took it out on the player that killed me and the admin and i now know i shouldn't have.

Why should we unban you ?: I know I did really wrong on the night but on a whole I'm a very respectful and nice guy, and after some showing prove to be a great asset to other players in game and yourselves, i use roleplay.co.uk as my chill out time to get away from the things happening in my personal life and i have NEVER been banned from any other FiveM Servers whilst i have been playing. so I now know where to chill out and not threaten anybody out of roleplay, it genuinely was a really bad time for me and i know i can prove myself to be more calm and respectful to all players. and also i will be willing to apologize to anybody i upset in the process.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
**Reason for Edit:  personal issues that only i was willing to show the admins, as i see other players can read the application i decided to remove, im happy to discuss my personal issues if need be

A respectful and nice guy does not threaten to Doxx someone, does not throw out homophobic slurs because they have been robbed in a video game and does not then call everyone around a no*ce. 

I also was one of the admins that TPd you on the roof to speak to where where you started shouting racist slurs to us and threaten to burn a member of staffs flat down. 

You have no chance of coming back here and im very surprised you have even tried.

Goodbye, go find somewhere else to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back