What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Big Wez - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Wez

Unban Appeal for Big Wez 

In-game Name: Wezly Marlos

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198450095592

Ban ID: !!rpuk6303!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: At first i had no idea why i was banned but then i found out what c2.2 means and now i understand why but i was stupid to not realise that i was breaking the rules someone had told me yesterday that pressing x while in a sale would make it alot quicker

Why should we unban you ?: for context i am returning to the city after a really long time i try my best to stay in character and to never break any rules now that im aware of this animation cancel exploit i can assure you nothing like this will ever happen again i really enjoy playing gta rp and this is the only server i have tried and actually enjoyed it would be a upset if i was unable to return to the city im sorry if i have caused any issues.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I had read the rulebook back when i first joined the city quite a while ago im not sure how long maybe 8 months im aware that my friend was banned too for sending me some money so i could by a house i would just like to address that situation briefly as it is obviously one of the reasons for my ban. we obviously knew we were both in the same server and had found each other i was telling him how my house had been taken away from me as i hadn't been in the city for nearly 5 months i told him i only needed about 30k and he agreed to send me the money so we could start growing weed and were able to store our contraband securely and regarding c2.2 it had just completely slipped my mind hence why i was confused about my ban until i re-read the rule book i probably should of had another read of the rules before i returned to the city i guess i just thought i would remember most of them and maybe some of the other players would tell me if i was doing anything out of character thats wrong of me but im sorry if i have caused any issues for you i would love to continue playing on the roleplay.co.uk server as i really do enjoy the community i hope you can forgive me for my actions and i look forward to your reply.

thank you ,

from Tom

@Big WezIt is concerning that not only had you used the money from your friends exploit to purchase the house but you also admit 

stupid to not realise that i was breaking the rules someone had told me yesterday that pressing x while in a sale would make it alot quicker
Are there any other exploits that you would like to make us aware of?

@George Harris i was sure i was banned for the animation cancelling after i reread the rules and was reminded of the rule c2.2 i will explain the scenario in detail this time so i can hopefully help u understand where im coming from (i know im wrong in what ive done im not trying in anyway to justify that im not wrong). i had been playing RPUK for a couple days after returning from a 5 month ish break i had played the server before for about 3 months before my break, anyway i bought some weed of a guy i have no information on his name or in game number or anything he was just some random guy i asked for weed, he said as i was about to drive off and i quote "just a quick tip when your selling if u want to be quicker just flex your x muscle" i didnt say anything back it completely slipped my mind that i was using an exploit theres nothing more i can really say on that matter i was just a idiot to not realise that i was doing something wrong im being as honest as i possibly can i hope you can appreciate that. now i will address the situation involving my friend .  from what i know he had only been playing a day when i met up with him i was explaining the situation about my house being taken away from me and asked if he could send me 30k so he and i could store our stuff safely and start making some money i was completely unaware that him sending me money is not allowed and i know its not the fact he sent me money but it is because he had made a character previously and recently started a new one i can completely understand your concern but it wasnt mine nor his intention to scam the system by starting new characters and sending the starting money if that was our intention surely we would of made multiple new character and abused the starting money?. im really sorry on behalf of mine and my friends actions theres not really much more i can say ive said everything i can if you do have anymore questions or things you would like to clear up i would be more than happy to do so .

im looking forward to your reply and being optimistic i look forward to potentially returning to the city again

,Tom 

i forgot to address this 

Are there any other exploits that you would like to make us aware of?
to my knowledge there is no more exploits that have been used. sorry for not including this in my other response.

Who's idea was it for your mate to create a new character and give you the starting cash from that character and then delete it? The fact that you have failed to mentioned this during your appeal which is actually rather key makes me believe that you are hoping we wouldn't notice. Your character also should not have known your friends character unless met through roleplay which I highly doubt. 

Just a tip make sure you mention the above in your next appeal if you do one.

Denied. Appeal in 6 months. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back