What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Kai Hill / 142 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustt

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Simon Mckenzie

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Kai Hill / 142

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 16

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP, Clear NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Kai got into my vehicle and i locked him in, after about 10 seconds i told him that i had a gun to his head and for him to stop the vehicle and get out this carried on for 3 minutes, he crashed my car multiple times throughout this scenario, he was saying my gun was a prop gun, claiming he was new to the city and didn't know how to get out of the car, after he finally made my car undrivable, i got out and checked to see if i could drive it, i wasn't able to, i got out of the vehicle, shot him a few times and he ran away so i chased him and cut him off and killed him. I personally think this was 3 minutes of someone not valuing their life, and clear fail rp. Unfortunately my voice audio nor Kai's audio was saved, not sure why. But you can see throughout the whole scenario that i am holding a gun to his head and he isn't listening and just crashing my car.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/iTtmWDr2UKA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hey, so sadly without the voice audio I won't be able to deal with this. As much as it might be obvious to you what is happening, without a voice recording I can't be sure so since neither your recording or his recording has voice, as you said, I will have to deny this report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back