What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - price liam - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIlent2K15

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: hector smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: price liam

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/30/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1527

What best describes this incident ?: failing to drop all items when told to do so

Please (in detail) describe the incident: price was arresting some one for handshaking 2 guys turn up one armed with a gun and another with a knife i go with my knife to help them both officers are told to drop all there items after we try to leave price pulls out a grenade launcher which i guess if meant to be rubber bullets and shoots me with it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/SjPRJxmiQvk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

In terms of resolving it in TS you could have since you were able to call me there for a situation I wasn't involved let alone the original incident, another thing is that I believe your report is stemmed from OOC anger towards me for all the times I've arrested you including me arresting you after you "robbed" me. Now to put your reason as to why you are reporting me, if you watch from the clip you have posted the sailor and the other individual wearing all black were making clear demands and instructions to which I dropped what he wanted, I was in the middle of dropping the bullets when guy with the gun fled after I dropped my gun and taser after hearing sirens. You on the other hand state in your report you were "helping rob me" wouldn't it make sense it if you actually made a demand rather than standing there with your knife, you had more than one chance to demand anything from me but you stood there and said put your hands up. The moment you walked away you dropped any real authority over me, so I was well within my rights to then shoot you with the launcher. Also since this happened 30th so I'm not sure why you decided 2 days later you want to post it, finally although it is not needed for this report its meant to be 3-5 mins for a report. Before you think this is a chance for us to argue back and forth I wont be commenting till asked by staff as you had your chance to call me up on TS. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/4ZWUKfDD9RJpB/pbiHtFPQFTf4

Last edited by a moderator:
well i do understand there might be reasons for you to do as you did which i was not sure of so that is why i have reported this and left it for a staff to review and deal with as for you assuming that this is because you have arrested me many times that is not the case and that is you jumping to conclusions without knowing fact i'm not gonna sit and argue with you i have said my piece and will leave it for staff to deal with as they see fit  and also you say about a 3-5 min video but yours  was not 3 mins either thanks

Hello @SIlent2K15and @Price - Robz

Firstly, I would like to address that this report is in fact over the 24 hours that we would like to see a report in, however I do not feel in this case that the amount of time passed impacts this rule break. So on with the report.

@Price - Robzyou clearly had weapons on you that you werent going to drop. I refer you to the post on police announcements made 2 months ago by Recon outlining exactly what you should do when someone tells your to drop all of your stuff:

ebfcb9ffd578b385a563d5ce5c0dde2e.png

of which you even reacted to it: 

ba85c0922e716045420fe319992f0ecf.png

So what has happened here is you have chosen to ignore this in an attempt to win the situation. I really cannot see why you would do this. 

Simply put, you will be receiving a ban under rule G2.4. 

Report Actioned. 

@Price - Robz1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back