What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - moos3 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

moos3

Unban Appeal for moos3 

In-game Name: Moose Pain

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199157959611

Ban ID: @@rpuk6118@@

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I am sorry for leaving at the wrong time, I left with anger after I got set up and killed by a gang I know this ruins the roleplay experience and I highly regret my mistake.
I understand if you do not accept as these are not really valid points.

Why should we unban you ?:  I am quite new to the city and I did not realise the importance of the rules placed in this city.
I already made quite a bit of friends in the city and I do not want all of this experience to go to waste I also believe that these are one of the best cities as this community is one of the best I have ever seen and I don't want to lose it as well.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@moos3You were even saying to the kidnapper's 'hurry up and kill me'. Not exactly great RP even if you are angry. Do you get angry and cloud your judgement alot?

Yes ,I said it so the gang maybe felt some sympathy for me ,I did this and I really regret this .Ive enjoyed this city so much .I promise if you give me one more chance this will not happen

Hello @moos3,

I am not convinced whatsoever yet. There is minimal effort in your appeal and from what I am reading, I am not sure you understand that you ruined a whole RP experience not only for yourself but for the others who were involved too.

You didn't quite anwser the question George asked you above so let's try that again:

Do you get angry and does this cloud your judgement alot?

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all thank you for replying to me I really appreciate it , To the question about my anger clouding my judgment. From that phrase what I understand is that anger makes my decisions . The answer to that question is no but I guess in that day yes , I was having a bad day overall which still does not explain my appalling behaviour. First of all I would like to say that I am sorry to the whole community and mostly to the people which were involved in the whole situation as I know I ruined the roleplay experience by telling the people (gang) to kill me and I know that effects the peoples fun aswell as that is not what they would expect in real life if this situation happened. The second way I also ruined the roleplay experience is by leaving ,and there is no sense of realism in there aswell. As in real life a person would not be able do that , I also sincerely apologise for this behaviour . Thanks for hearing me out.

Hello. @moos3

We all have bad days every now and then, but it's important to learn when it is appropriate to continue playing, and when your bad days could possibly affect your actions negatively, such as they did the evening you were banned, in which cases the more appropriate action might be to take a break from such interactions. 

Please answer the following:
1) What would you do, if you find yourself having a bad day / personally feeling frustrated as a result of in-game actions.

2) What steps do you otherwise need to take, in order to disconnect, or if you lose connection from FiveM, during an RP-scenario. (E.g. if you would have to leave urgently, or your game crashes etc)

3) What steps would you take to ensure that you do not find yourself here again, for these reasons once more?

Thank you once again for the quick reply ,           The step that I would take if I ever found myself in this situation ever again , just not be childish and stupid as I know that I ruined the roleplay experience by saying some phrases that were listed above by a staff member , I would be on my best roleplay behaviour and sit through it with no complaining or moaning.

Answering the second question about what I would do if my game crash etc, I would first of all go on discord and comment what just happened to me in the gta v roleplay tab and hope for the person finding it and replying. The second step I would take would be logging straight back in to the city , first of all going into ooc and trying to find the people which were involved, and the last step which I would do once again using the OOC channel to find the people and  speak with them  involved on ts

The final question regarding following me not finding myself here ever again would be , just not being stupid and following all the useful rules and procedures that are a part of this city

Okay, thanks for your replies.

Now it goes without saying we are going to expect a lot better from you going forward today. I hope to not see you in this section again and i also hope your attitude to roleplay changes.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back