What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 315 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Moo Youtube

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Connor Moore

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 315

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2235

What best describes this incident ?: NVL And Meta Gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So The Guy came out of nowhere with a knife and and charged two of us with pistols and claimed we had robbed him earlier however after each robbery we had changed disguises so how he knew who we where without speaking to us is very suspicious also how he found us is suspicious I believe he may have used the live stream to find our location as you can see from the video he already had the knife out ready running directly towards us down random ally thr incident occurred at 02:33:04 on the stream but if we watch back before that we hadn't seen him at all so to randomly pull up and know where we are is sus i also think i may have killed the guy previously.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1223053932

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

there was also a 127 rounds of ammo for the glock 

alright, sorry for the wait, we've been a tad bit busy.

now going through the video, i don't really see a Session ID on the person that killed you, do you or @Custard Creamhave a picture or Video showing his ID?

alright, sorry for the wait, we've been a tad bit busy.

now going through the video, i don't really see a Session ID on the person that killed you, do you or @Custard Creamhave a picture or Video showing his ID?
Deleted my past videos since then. Do not have it

Last edited by a moderator:
nah i don't have his id or name id just be happy with receiving the comp tbf 
alright, i'll unfortunately i will have to deny the report due to lack of ID shown in the video then
you will be allowed to do a comp off of this report even if it got denied, just remember to send a link to this report so they are aware

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back