What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - PushyCandy187 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushyCandy187

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Sam Simpson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198453669735

The date when this happened: 12/05/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: i went to the store in sandy to buy plant pots so i bought 6 however turns out that I didn't actually receive the plant pots, is it because i do not officially own the house because i have keys to my friends house but im not the registered owner, and when trying to obtain the pots it took the money out my pocket. i have no evidence of this because i didnt expect the shop not to give me my items as it took the money out.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 30K in plant pots

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @PushyCandy187, as stated in compensation request rules, we usually need evidence to proceed with compensation requests, now reading over the reply you gave to me it seems like you bought the plant pots and they did not pop up in your inventory, I think you need to own a house before buying plant pots , your friend could've bought them and seen if it works or not for him.

I will recommend using instant replay in these cases and if you do see something shady happening then you can clip it and use it in a compensation request, for an example, I try to drag things from the boot of my car and the gun doesn't pop up in my inventory so I will clip it and use it for a compensation request.

Going back to it once again , lack of evidence I think is a big factor in this one and that is why this compensation request will be denied.

Do not let this demotivate you from making compensation requests in future, have a nice day.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back