What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Dustt - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustt

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Simon Mckenzie

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198383993389

The date when this happened: 12/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Kai got into my vehicle and i locked him in, after about 10 seconds i told him that i had a gun to his head and for him to stop the vehicle and get out this carried on for 3 minutes, he crashed my car multiple times throughout this scenario, he was saying my gun was a prop gun, claiming he was new to the city and didn't know how to get out of the car, after he finally made my car undrivable, i got out and checked to see if i could drive it, i wasn't able to, i got out of the vehicle, shot him a few times and he ran away so i chased him and cut him off and killed him. I personally think this was 3 minutes of someone not valuing their life, and clear fail rp. Unfortunately my voice audio nor Kai's audio was saved, not sure why. But you can see throughout the whole scenario that i am holding a gun to his head and he isn't listening and just crashing my car.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTtmWDr2UKA&ab_channel=Dustt

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Glock with 50 Bullets

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Dustt, you would have to report a player in order to get a compensation regarding rule breaks and stuff like that, if the report gets accepted then we can deal with a compensation request regarding it, although not in this case, I would recommend reporting the other player and for the glock side it was all roleplay and you got arrested by the police, nothing much we can do about that as you shot a gun outside PD and police showed up and they arrested you.

Therefore the compensation request will be denied.

Do not let this demotivate you from making another compensation request in future.

Have a nice day.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back