What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 593 + 636 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zia

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Frazer Merlin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 593 + 636

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2340

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM, Combat Logging, Racism, Breaking RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Whilst at hospital 593 + 636 Rammed into the back of a police officers car then rammed two individuals off of a bike with no Prior roleplay. They were then cuffed by police. I Am the medic whom took 636 to the back room to be medically treated. I Then asked where he was shot and Though not caught on camera he said "No where. im sitting at my computer" when questioned what he meant by that he stated "Well its a game called GTA 5 im playing" I Contacted officers saying the individual needed to be taken into the back area so he can not be heard shouting these things Through the hospital. When i said he is speaking some mad shit he states "What mad shit like N--" So he was taken to back room and also Combat logged himself. From officers perspective 593 was not being racist though was breaking RP by stating "This RP Is scuffed" And combat logged after saying he is gonna combat log.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/HLaeuizoDuk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

the date was written wrong the date should be the 13th sorry looked at my pc clock and typed that instead xD

If needing a longer video contect me wanted to cut it down as best i can cos nothing happened batween them

also the character id was not 636 it was 635.. sorry im tired

image.png

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Ziado you by any chance have any evidence, screenshot etc, of 593s ID?

Report Approved!

The player 593 has already been banned as result of this situation

and player 635 will be receiving a ban for C1.2 C2.3 and G1.1

Thank you for your report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back