What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - S E S H H E A D - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E S H H E A D

Unban Appeal for S E S H H E A D 

In-game Name: SESHHEAD

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198207735232

Ban ID: !!rpuk1170!!

Reason given for your ban: g1.2 and 1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for killing someone without high quality roleplay and used a derogatory term to him.

Why should we unban you ?: Hello,
I would like to be unbanned as it has now been over a year since I was banned. I used to really enjoy playing the server, I have had a lot of time to think about what I did and I regret my actions and apologise for any offence I caused.
On future occasions if I were to get unbanned I would engage in high quality roleplay at all times without any need to use any colourful language, as the admin put it on the report at the time.
I really want to come back and play the server as I miss playing with old friends and I believe I have matured a great deal in the last year or so.
Thank you for reading.
(my last appeal timed out)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there. 

So would you say it is normal for you to use discriminatory language towards people? Is this something that is funny to you or why would you decide to do so in the first place?

Hello, 

No it’s not normal for me to use discriminatory language towards people. I only used the term because I was told it was fine by multiple people, and I had heard people saying it in game. I don’t know why I said it, it wasn’t even funny or appropriate at the time. 

thank you for your response 

You have been here a long time @S E S H H E A D

You know this type of language has never been accepted here unless under certain circumstances. Now, i have also looked through some of the other reports and your forum activity. I would like to see this attitude of you essentially taking the piss out of anyone or anything gone. Comments like "no danger power ranger" on a player report against you.

That kind of stuff needs to stop, you need to act more mature and if you cannot do that ill just ban you again. 

I am going to unban you now, i will also be resetting your name so you need to pick a valid first/last name combo. Think wisely before doing that also.. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back