What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Price/698 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coozer

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ju Long

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Price/698

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 10

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had an incident with Vagos on Triad turf that ended with the Vagos being downed and taken away by the police. (no hostilities at all had been had with police) a member of the triads had been stopped by police and she sent us a GPS with the words "help" we had no idea what was going on but we went to have a look. when we arrived i stepped out of the car with a gun in my hand by accident, i tried to put it away as we didnt want to fight the police at all yet i was shot with no words by Price. I went to TS after the situation yet was not happy with the outcome.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/5VKOziY1sgP2Y/d1337lbhD9Jo?invite=cr-MSw5Z3IsMTU2Nzk3NTAs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Firstly to address this with some context, throughout the week Triads have been actively shooting police and robbing them, I arrived at Triads turf to which i was instantly told to pursue a yellow vehicle that was about to dump people in it, i followed the vehicle to which the driver came to a stop and was compliant, i went on NHS freq and no one replied so i was calling more units to help transport the Injured people, shortly after the driver went on their radio and called for back up to which i pressed my panic, several seconds later a red and black vehicle drove past, along with a black free crawler, the passenger wearing a red jacket walked up towards me with a pistol, you have said in TS you accidently had it out ,even then so RP is completely and 100% dynamic we take the situations as they are not how they should be, despite the fact that if you look at your clip at 01:11 you were scrolling from your gun to your fist then back to your gun again, Now from what I've seen all week from the triads shooting at cops i was ready for some sort of gunfight as thats how they usually end. Another thing i want to touch on is the fact that you boldly accused me of "Character separation" now i will tell you this again don't ever accuse me of such thing it is an important rule that all members of the community and especially PD must adhere to in order for fair roleplay within the crim world. You were too focused and self centred to see it from my pov and was rather unsurprisingly toxic when you didn't like what you heard. I was happy to discuss things rationally till you started kicking off, in terms of me not speaking it was due to sheer instincts as you were someone posing a threat to my self and i felt that was the best line of action to take, maybe things could've been different if i had spoken but it happened so we wont ever find out. The hostility towards triads is due to the nature of your gang and how they have been essentially terrorising the city , its on me to not speak but i dont apologise for acting on instincts to a known OCG who wouldve killed me i feared for my life and acted. When we take the reality of the case into consideration a highly dangerous OCG member is walking up to a police officer with a firearm in their hand in a hostile situation (whereby his fellow gang member is in trouble to the extent a radio for help is said) it is not likely going to be a friendly conversation as a police officer I acted based off these elements for the safety of myself. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/5VJttwAB5O2TK/bHIE4yMUSBv3 

Nothing says Merry Christmas like a report ay. 

Right, so as far as this all shows. Yes there was a situation at Triads turf and yes there may have been some hostility there and in the previous week. But each situation is different. Whilst i do understand that Ju Long stepped out of the car with a gun in hand (by accident which within RP does not matter. it has to be dealt with regardless) You @Robz Acechose to not say a single word to him or anyone else or even call it on the radio. This is a roleplay server as you know and here none of that was roleplayed.

You have said yourself, you were on a traffic stop to which the person who stop was complying with you so there does not seem to be any immediate danger to your life in that situation so the reason you shot straight away before speaking is unknown.

For this, following FBS you came off a 2day ban on the 10th Dec. You will now be on a 7 Day ban for G1.2 RDM.

Please conduct yourself better on your return. 

Thanks for the report @Coozer

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back