What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - jonny junior 626 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jac33333

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: ranjit crisis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: jonny junior 626

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/26/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 12

What best describes this incident ?: using veichal as weapon VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i was driving through tryad turf when i notice a guy who we have been after for a while in his car so i pull up next to him and check what's in his boot. as you can see in the footage there was iron so I took it out of the trunk and as a result he rammed me multiple times with his vehical. He has done this in the past and there is a case on him as we speak i would like you to take into account he has done this a numerous amount of times and will proceed to do so if no action is taken.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/60hEaKaAA3Cy-/d1337oG7qku0?invite=cr-MSxCQWksMjU2MTg1MDAs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This person has tried to kill me several times, I already got killed once and started a new life but they seem to remember this. This person is in Spectre's gang, the gang uses Discord which has already been indicated in a report. It also shows them live streaming and talking to each other while in town. Also, the have said via a Discord post that every time I kill words I should keep in sight (even if I give them a new life). You can also hear in the video that he is talking to other people and not in game. Also I get spammed 50 times a day by him and his gang. So this is a revenge rapport.

As a reminder of rule (G4.1) A new life starts, when:

Your character has been killed by a player.
Your character has died in a RP situation.
Your character has dies as a result of an accident.

The spectre's didn't respect this rule resulting of this incident

I also want to mention that the player reporting didn't make contact to talk to me about the situation that happend. Therefore not talking the truth about trying to resolve this issue before reporting.

This person has tried to kill me several times, I already got killed once and started a new life but they seem to remember this. This person is in Spectre's gang, the gang uses Discord which has already been indicated in a report. It also shows them live streaming and talking to each other while in town. Also, the have said via a Discord post that every time I kill words I should keep in sight (even if I give them a new life). You can also hear in the video that he is talking to other people and not in game. Also I get spammed 50 times a day by him and his gang. So this is a revenge rapport.

As a reminder of rule (G4.1) A new life starts, when:

Your character has been killed by a player.
Your character has died in a RP situation.
Your character has dies as a result of an accident.

The spectre's didn't respect this rule resulting of this incident
just want to say he started a new life yes but u broke the rules mate u did the same thing to me and my other mate same rdm with a car i have also put in a report as u constantly keep using your car as a weapon what is not allowed. 

@Jamie352 Just as a reply to your message you are not anywhere near this accident therefore your not following rule (C5.4) stating that commenting on a report a player thread in which you took no part in the situation featured in the report.

@jac33333Do you have any prior footage of the last 3-5 minutes, There does seem to be more to this report than meets the eye. @Johnny JuniorDo you have any evidence from this situation also ? @Jamie352As mentioned above please refrain from commenting on player reports you are not directly involved in. 

@jac33333Please respond soon or the report will need to be denied due to lack of evidence

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back