What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Matt Stones - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Stones

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Matt Stones

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198992369443

The date when this happened: 12/27/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: As I know you admins are busy I will try to get straight to the point and have edited down the 30-minute long video of me getting arrested to only include the essential parts (in my opinion). If you need the full video or have any questions feel free to contact me. This event all came about due to a cop hitting his panic button on his clearly broken radio which caused the police to get my license plate on my car as seen in the medal clip and full event in this report. https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/136408-report-a-player-22-ryan-andersen-gta-rp/ . This event led me to get an active warrant for my arrest so as I was talking to a medic, firearms and CID boxed me in and arrested me solely due to me receiving a warrant from the previous incident (please see report and medal clip by cop) which one of the arresting officers acknowledged later in TS (proof at the end of the youtube video). Due to me not wanting to spoil any RP I went through with it and acted strictly in character thus getting arrested and going to jail which involved losing multiple items that I was carrying at the time of the arrest. The youtube video will show all the items which I had at the beginning of this scenario and at the end (in prison) and where everything went. I have listed everything that was taken from me below apart from the smoothie and candy cane as I ate that.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/68JXmOXbh2fBO/cfznqCVT0ZPE?invite=cr-MSxCTE4sMjk1MDEwMjYs%20%20%20%20%20...%20%20%20%20https://youtu.be/xwB_2WIUC80

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 lockpick - £1000, 3 zipties £6000, 1 bat £800, 1 police issued asp £5000 (this is a estimate dont know the street value), standard pistol - £175,000 , 1 knife - £1500, 2 radios - £1000, 2 phones - £1000 , 24 pistol bullets - £15000 ; totalling £205,700

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

youtube video link didnt work

I would also like to request, if possible, that this arrest and warrant be removed from my character's criminal history.

Compensation request will be on hold until the player report has been reviewed. 

Afternoon @Matt Stones

As I delt with the report I'll deal with the compensation request. In relation to compensation requests and players breaking the rules, If you lost items directly because someone broke the rules then we would look into this since one of the acceptable compensation circumstances state 'Suffered a loss due to another player breaking a rule'. Now for this compensation request it's due to having a warrant out against yourself, I'm not seeing the problem with that as the cop was never killed and remembered everything so you would of had a warrant out for you because you took the officer hostage so you would of been arrested at some point anyway. If you lost items at the scene then it would of been a different story. So it's based on this that the compensation request will be denied.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back