What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - assgoggles - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

assgoggles

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Joe Bond

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198054843168

The date when this happened: 12/27/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Recently brought two cars from Colin Forrester, took the first one to get upgraded then picked up a friend from paleto. Went back to then go upgrade the other car, took it to lost santos customs started to upgrade it then crashed. Upon loading back in the car had poofed. Upon going to the impound today I saw that the adder had no upgrades on it at all when as you could see in the video I had spent money upgrading

You can see from the footage I upgraded brakes, transmission and suspension which totals 121,500

Upgrades happen in first video at 6:20
Second Video is proof of no upgrades being applied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoB5yS-HyDY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ZqfxkTxes

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoB5yS-HyDY

Lost items and total value of compensation: 121,500

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @assgoggles

I've gone ahead and watched both videos and indeed one had some upgrades and in the second there we're no upgrades. The issue with this is in the first video shows a vehicle with the licence plate AG02 UAQ and in the second it shows AF29 PCG. Can you please provide evidence of the vehicle with the licence plate AG02 UAQ since this is the vehicle you brought upgrades on. 

Hi Stuart, if you go to 6:20 in the first video you'll see the AF29 PCG is the vehicle im on about and is the one I upgrade then crash and it is also the the same vehicle in the 2nd video.

AG02 UAQ is the ETR1 that I was driving at the start of the first video and I have no issues regarding that car I was just using to pick up a friend.

Hi Stuart, if you go to 6:20 in the first video you'll see the AF29 PCG is the vehicle im on about and is the one I upgrade then crash and it is also the the same vehicle in the 2nd video.

AG02 UAQ is the ETR1 that I was driving at the start of the first video and I have no issues regarding that car I was just using to pick up a friend.
Apologies for the delay in reviewing this, Busy time of year. I've just re-reviewed the first video and indeed it was the same one you was upgrading. Due to the crash being shown and vehicle despawning upon you loading back in and also providing additional evidence of the vehicle without said upgrades seen in the first video, I'm happy to compensate you for the requested amount and I'll list this below. 

Race Brakes - £45,500
Race Transmission - £60,000
Sport Suspension - £16,000

Total: £121,500

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

Approved!

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back