GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

FiveM - Vehicle Handling

Stve

Question

I've been working on adjusting a few of the vehicles on server that in my opinion could use a little tweaking. Here are the ones I've done so far however, the speed needs to be adjusted by the devs to fit the classes better (I don't know the exact speeds). I'll be going off the vehicle feedback thread grabbing a few of the vehicles that drive below par. If anybody wants to test them out and give feedback, it would be appreciated. I've tried my best to grab the correct vehicles from GTA 5 Mods however some models might be wrong and handle incorrectly. I'd be happy to continue with the thread and update it regularly, if of course the devs would like me to. 

Here are the vehicles that I've currently finished tweaking:

Audi R8
Audi RS6 Sedan
Audi RS6
Skyline R32
Mazda RX-7
Porsche 911 GT3
Jeep Trackhawk

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/QBET3ygR (updated 05/01/22)

Thanks,
Stve.

Edited by Stve
Editing pastebin
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Hype 1

NAMASTE

3 answers to this question

More finished vehicles handlings added to the pastebin (will edit the one in the previous post):

Lexus RCF
M4 Duke
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Ferrari 458
Audi RS7
Golf GTI
Honda Civic Type-R
Ford Focus RS

Note: Goal here is to try and correct all the original model of cars from GTA5M first, as they are the ones usually with issues (base game cars are fine for now). I'm basing the handling of cars on racing games I've played in the past, the main one being Forza Horizon (without the crazy speeds), giving them the more arcadey/realistic feel to fit the RP server better. To get the best results from the car especially in races, cars are setup with tighter steering lock to make the players follow the racing line and take the corners more precisely. 

Update:
- Clicking on specific car, will take you to the GTA 5 Mods page to clarify which model I used to setup the handling. 
- Will update the pastebin above in a few minutes and the links.

-Stve

• Like 2
  • Love 1

NAMASTE