What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Bike tire pop

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Every time I pull a bike out for the first time after restart, its tire pops and sometimes even the engine starts to smoke. its nothing to do with the state of the bike as this has happened to freshly repaired bikes. 

Every time I pull a bike out for the first time after restart, its tire pops and sometimes even the engine starts to smoke. its nothing to do with the state of the bike as this has happened to freshly repaired bikes. 
Fix the bike with a toolkit, take it to ls customs/Benny's and then chuck it into a parking spot, found that usually fixes it 

This bug has been on the server for quite some time now

Fix the bike with a toolkit, take it to ls customs/Benny's and then chuck it into a parking spot, found that usually fixes it 
I know theres ways to fix it. but for it to just be iradicated would be quite nice. just a tedious bug thats been around for a while

storing it again and taking it out fixes that one for me 
That works yeah, but sometimes it doesnt pop until a minute after pulling it out, and by then im already nowhere near a parking spot

Seems to be doing it to cars every so often aswell. Atleast for me the front right tire and back left tire (or other way around idk) pops sometimes when pulling cars out

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back