What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 150 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Wyatt

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Daniel Cooper

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 150

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/03/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2018

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So I was minding my own business and got a ride from a mate to taxi rank, whilst I was getting my car out I got stabbed by a guy and the only thing he said was 229 are a bunch of pussies

I asked the guy to come to TS so we could have a chat but he never responded to my message in chat
Link to evidence - https://i.gyazo.com/296066db653d89854a414662bdbcec71.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/jiU8VzhfMYk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

i was the person that stabbed you and it was not RDM as i believe i have reason to stab you and any 229 members as i am currently beefing them for attempting to dump me not long ago also i asked you a question before stabbing you and then called 229 pussies also i did not want to long the conversation incase any of your friends showed up or you recognized my voice . so i believe no rules have been broken also something i wasn't going to report but because were here now may aswell, you said your friend gave you a lift to taxi rank and nothing else so what was the reason as soon as i stabbed you and got into my taxi the car that dropped you off came speeding around the corner like he suddenly knew you had been stabbed seemed suspicious at the time.

i was the person that stabbed you and it was not RDM as i believe i have reason to stab you and any 229 members as i am currently beefing them for attempting to dump me not long ago also i asked you a question before stabbing you and then called 229 pussies
The last thing that happened between 229 and you was 2 + weeks ago and i never realised this would cause you to practically kill on sight me, you still need to have some decent rp in these situations

so i believe no rules have been broken
I asked to go TS and you never replied to my message in chat, when you read that message shouldn't you realise I thought you broke a rule? but ig we will let staff decide that

i did not want to long the conversation incase any of your friends showed up or you recognized my voice
We cant use your voice as ID so that's not a valuable excuse for lack of rp from you

i wasn't going to report but because were here now may aswell, you said your friend gave you a lift to taxi rank and nothing else so what was the reason as soon as i stabbed you and got into my taxi the car that dropped you off came speeding around the corner like he suddenly knew you had been stabbed seemed suspicious at the time.
if you applying we metagamed, why would we need to?, Taxi is one of the most popular places in the city and it was the most popular time of the night, it would  be stupid of us to break rules and get banned/warned 

we will just see what staff think of this situation 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Daniel Cooper

@Scrabblesjust because you have some kind of beef with a gang/group does not automatically mean that you can go up to a member, say a few words and stab them.
In this case you are nowhere near "quality RP" which is what is required for you to kill someone as stated in G1.2.
I would also suggest that if you are accusing someone of something you need to also provide evidence of this.

Now onto my conclusion.
ID: 150
Rule: G1.2
Action:
2 day ban
Note: As the player is already banned for another offence the result of this report will be added to their current ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back