What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Haza - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Banned
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Barry Douglas

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198267590294

The date when this happened: 12/27/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I would like to claim compensation for my lost items. The linked report shows the 2 two people we were trying to rob didnt value their life, yet they were outnumbered and had 3 guns to their had. The fella decided to stab us which resulted in shots being fired and police being alerted to the area. This wouldn't have happened if the two people valued their life. Once police arrived on scene, Liam from firearms took 1x standard pistol and 40x pistol bullets from me. after giving me medical attention (I didn't bleed out after this) The report has since been approved.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/136403-report-a-player-405-amp-426-gta-rp/

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1x Standard pistol 40x Pistol Bullets

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Haza

By chance do you have video evidence of you physically losing the items you are looking to be comped for.

Hi @Jordan
Cheers for the reply. Unfortunately i do not as i deleted all my clips to free up storage, would the logs not show this? As soon as firearms arrived on scene it was taken off me along with the bullets

Unfortunately Without the evidence of this item being lost i cannot approve this compensation request, Apologies for this.

in future it is worth holding onto any evidence or footage that may be needed if having an open report/compensation request.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back