What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 676 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendanLeeT

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jaxon Edge

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 676

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/05/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 200

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We're not too sure when it happened but if I were to make an estimate it would be between 2am - 3am, within that hour.

Myself and Micky Jones attended a call that the Police asked us to attend via radio - with one officer down due to a stab wound and another (who is the patient in the clip) down with multiple gunshot wounds.

Upon arrival I treated the officer while Micky treated the reported player's wounds to stabilize him before transport up to Pillbox. We administered Morphine, packed his wounds to control bleeding and also gave Tranexamic Acid to induce blood clotting. Once stable on scene we put him into the back of the Ambulance to transport.

Throughout the entire journey he wasn't acting injured and asked multiple times for us to "let him free as he is fine" and things along those lines and we replied "With how much you've been shot we're surprised you are talking this much". He says it might be the adrenaline going through his body but we continue to RP this situation. We're not reporting for this because of no footage just putting it in here for the detailed incident report, we are only reporting for the possible combat logging.

Once we arrived in the surgery room he delayed it multiple times saying "I'm scared of needles" and we explained how going to sleep works and he then asked if he could talk to his friend who was stood at the locked door. He delayed it because cops hadn't arrived yet and his friend tried to picklock the door to the surgery (not in clip because this happened minutes later), which thankfully he didn't do as cops showed up shortly after. After finally getting him to sleep the surgery started and I went into the hallway because I heard about another incoming 3 patients all injured.

The surgery went on for a while but after all bullets were removed and the patient was stable, they were revived and asked to sit down. They made a grunt sound and started to walk off the table and vanished completely.

He could have just woke up in a random place and didn't mention it in OOC after the revive or he may have logged we're not too sure. He was persistent on not getting caught and once revived and cops entered the room he just vanished.

It's in two separate clips because I was out in the hallways at the time but clipped his ID because he wasn't really acting injured and he combat logged when I wasn't in the room so this is Micky's perspective.

Clip 1 (ID shown): https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/6VBpfyqzHh34F/8XNVghU2JzHg?invite=cr-MSxaVjgsMzA3Nzk0MTMs
Clip 2 (Combat Log?): https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/6VyDY5aMuRT9h/YmPU3RMrdrlj?invite=cr-MSxiYkQsMzA3Nzk0MTMs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/6VBpfyqzHh34F/8XNVghU2JzHg?invite=cr-MSxaVjgsMzA3Nzk0MTMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @BrendanLeeT

Efter reviewing the evidence provided it is pretty straight forward and this is a clear case of combat log.

Conclusion
ID: 676
Rule: C2.3
Action:
Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back