What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Gary Atkin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Atkin

Unban Appeal for Gary Atkin 

In-game Name: Craig Linskill

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198231109768

Ban ID: !!rpuk5902!!

Reason given for your ban: exploting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hi

So lets start i was banned for switching seats in a police car while cuffed at the time i didnt see this as exploting and tried too argue the case. i have had 3 months to think about my actions and what i did was wrong i have now moved to a diff city and actual think that now my RP is getting better. i did enjoy my time on the RPUK server and i also had some really good times and created some actual good RP i had feedback off a few people too regarding this. i can not recall fully what happened that day but i do know that i did switch seats and was just been a troll which is not acceptable and moving forward i will make sure i do not do this again

Why should we unban you ?: As stated i have had 3 months away to think about what has happened

The reason i should be unbanned is because now i have had 3 months away im wanting to come back all refreshed and see the people i have dearly missed i have always wanted to try and create good RP as i have said im sorry for what i did and i will make sure i dont do anything like that again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Switching seats in a police car whilst restrained and then messing around with the lights and sirens... Does this sound like a thing that's possible within roleplay or is this just something that's physically possible because it's a game?

Are you roleplaying or are you playing GTA Online? 

I appreciate you've had three months away, and I appreciate that now you're accepting responsibility for your actions. 

Explain to me the thought process that you went through when this happened and why it's considered exploiting?

@Fluqi

Thank you for your reply

no it does not tbh your just runining the roleplay instead of just going along with whats happening and tbh that was my fault when you are cuffed from the back so you shouldnt really be able too play with lights and sirens you can also swap seats to stop police pulling you out so thats exploting  tbh i dunno what was going through my mind tbh it was 3 months ago but i am very sorry for my actions and i asure you that i will not do that again

Please quote the server rule you think you broke and explain to me in your own words why such a rule is in place on our server.

@Fluqi

Thank you for your reply the rule is (C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

This is in place to stop people makeing money and doing other things thats not meant to be done to stop people abusing certain things to make it there gain or to evade capture etc

I am going to go ahead and issue an unban today but I need you to think about your actions before taking them. 

If you end up in a similar situation to this in the future, you'll find yourself on a 1 way ticket out of the city. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back