What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 199 Miles B - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Zed Ali

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 199 Miles B

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/10/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1800

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So, we are at a strawberry gas station, A guy whose car we stole a few hours before (Unknown to us) is being robbed. he walks over to his car at knife point. he locks us in it after we let him go, we get back out and tell him to hand over the keys whilst at knifepoint, the supposed owner of the gas station pulls up (Mr mckenzie in a blue bmw) and tells us to do one. at this point the guy at knife point is stabbed as he has not complied with multiple demands for the keys. he get in his UNLOCKED car, which is then locked while he is on the ground bleeding. (this has been resolved with the car locker).

(video starts here) We are driving away from the station as requested by the guy in the blue bmw. We see the same BMW at pillbox a minute later. we attempt to talk to him to which he is on his radio. we slightly Graze his car whilst turning around infront of pillbox (Mr mckenzie Later uses this as valid reason for his Gang member in the white porshce to open fire on us).

As we are pulling away from pillbox (again absolutely no threats or command etc) we see loads of cars chasing us. one car, the porsche driven by 199 Miles, is the only one behind us. as we get into sandy shores area on the high way. the porsche starts shooting us with no prior roleplay

We spoke in ts. Miles was adamant that "My gang leader told me to get you so i shot at you" he is adamant that it was valid from his side.
Mr mckenzie also stated that we "rammed his car at pillbox" so that meant we could be shot at..

Despite no engagement in terms of using violence against us (as no violence was displayed to them) they think what they did was correct.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/eqtgePGQsUQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Could you please provide footage of the situation before this and provide the footage of the rest of the situation

@iggyDo you or your friend have evidence of the situation you just come from? Reason I'm asking for this is there appears to be more to this situation that you've provided evidence of currently and it would help us in reviewing the report.

@Sir RaptorDo you have any evidence of this whole situation from your side that you can provide us please?

@iggyDo you or your friend have evidence of the situation you just come from? Reason I'm asking for this is there appears to be more to this situation that you've provided evidence of currently and it would help us in reviewing the report.

@Sir RaptorDo you have any evidence of this whole situation from your side that you can provide us please?
Unfortunatley I do not as my Alt F10 is set to 5 minutes. I am waiting for my Mates response to see if he has the video. 

Hey stuart. Just heard back from my mate. he has the same clip as me unfortunatley. But the only request made by the Blue Bmw guy was to leave strawberry gas station. so strange to why we were engaged in sandy.

Okay @iggywhilst from this clip i can imagine the frustration if this is really what happened and @Sir Raptorlet me remind you that following ANYONES orders gang lead or not the decision and the punishment will always fall on the person carrying out the shooting. 

In this case, your gang leader may have said shoot however that does NOT in any case overrule any server rules. My suggestion to you would be to make sure that you always cover your own back by saying SOMETHING yourself. This is a roleplay server and people should not just be shooting "because someone said so". Its your ban on the line if something happens.

Now, as for the report iggy unfortunately its evident this situation is a lot more in depth than the evidence provided and whilst i see why it would be shitty of them if this is what happened. I do not believe we as staff can act on this evidence as i dont feel it paints enough of a picture of this scenario. It seems like something that is mid scenario from this video. 

What i will say, is if anyone locked the car whilst down just to get one over on these. Stop now, it needs to be done with a RP story that makes sense. 

If all of this is over a stolen care i would hope to think that it was resolved with not just a straight up shooting and dumping, if it was. You ALL need to do better on the server. 

Finally, dont just shoot at someone just to end a pursuit. Make this fun for everyone involved, they clearly didnt have guns. You didnt need to use guns to stop them or maybe even after the video cuts off.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back