What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Sheardz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheardz

Unban Appeal for Sheardz 

In-game Name: Oli Sheard

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199001026832

Ban ID: !!rpuk6234!!

Reason given for your ban: Combat logging (C2.3)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned because I stupidly decided to combat log when I wanted to go off and go to bed. I knew that the roleplay was going to last quite a long time as I was speaking to a group 6 officer and he was trying to take me around the prison yard when he knew that I wanted to go. (I could be wrong but I'm sure he was doing it intentionally). However I totally understand that this was all down do me and what i did wrong myself, i don't want to try and blame somebody else for what i did.

Why should we unban you ?: It was very late at night for me and i was ready to be going to bed, i had sat through the long process of being in a holding cell and the process of being sentenced to prison which often takes a pretty long time, once i was in the prison, the group 6 officers was there and i let one of them know that i was going to ''go to sleep'' (in roleplay terms, go off the game). He then said no and wanted to take me around the yard of the prison while he had me held in cuffs. I said multiple times before that i wanted to go to sleep but i think that he was just trying to aggregate me. However i then decided to make a very stupid decision and log out of the game. Although i was very tired and just wanted to leave i understand that these actions wont be tolerated and i was completely in the wrong for what i did. I hope you can forgive what i did and i can hopefully join the server again and enjoy the roleplay. It was a very stupid decision to combat log and i wont do it again as i will make sure to not get to the point where im too tired and make a stupid decision to do so. Sorry again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Regardless of whether or not it was late at night or middle of the day, when you engage in a roleplay situation you are expected to be able to play it through. If you REALLY had to go, why did you not go around the proper means to be able to leave that wasn't a rule break? 

I completely agree, i know and i am fully aware that i shouldn't of done what i did. i have done it now and i guess there is nothing else that i can do about it other than create a ban appeal. The most important thing is, i understand that this isn't acceptable and i will never repeat these actions and should always abide by the rules set in place no matter if you are in a situation where you want to go off. I understand what will happen if i go against the rules again in future therefore i will make it put it in my great interests to make sure that i am roleplaying correctly in all areas. Sorry for the combat log, i shouldn't of done it, it wont happen again.

Thanks

Hindsight is 20/20, we all would do certain things differently if we get given the chance. 

Another issue I have is you have 4 bans on record in total; 

C6.1 - 09/03/2021

G1.2 - 08/04/2021

C2.2 - 11/04/2021

C2.3 - 20/11/2021

I myself unbanned you from your C2.2 ban on November 19th 2021, it took you 1 DAY to get yourself banned again. 

Are we wasting our time with you? In your previous appeal you stated you had changed and you'd follow all of our server rules... 

Why am I even considering this unban appeal today? 

Convince me.

I can 100% understand that in your position, you probably wouldn't want to unban me. I am honestly sorry for what i have done. you have gave me more chances to enjoy the server and i have ruined it multiple times and I'm sorry for that. I can imagine that it is hard for you to believe me due to the previous situations but i genuinely mean it, i will not repeat any previous faults which i have caused and i will make sure that i read through the rules again to solidify the rules and make sure i don't break any rules again. I guess this is down to your judgement but i will honestly abide by the server rules at every point and will make sure not to step a foot wrong. I need you to believe me here, and trust me 1 last time, and i mean that as if i somehow got banned again (which i most certainly wont) i will not submit any kind of appeal and i understand that no further chances will be given and that will be the last time i ever play this server again. I'm sorry for what i have done throughout my past in this server, i am honestly sorry, i guess i have to hope that you can forgive me and give me 1 last chance. I originally joined this server over a year ago i believe and i cant explain how good and how much i enjoy my time while playing but i have just slipped up and made stupid decisions, after a year i am still trying to play this server which i hope shows you my honest liking towards this server itself. I ask for forgiveness, thanks for giving me the time to try and redeem myself. 

Thanks Sheardz 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
To be quite honest with you here, looking at your recent bans and the very short timeframes in between them, I don´t believe you. 
You seem to not be able to stay away from trouble for longer than a couple weeks at a time and threw the chance that staff gave you right back into our faces, after just one day. 

I think you need a little time out to actually mature up and change your behaviour before we will consider letting you back again. 
Try again after the 21/07/22 and we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back