What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Marcus Calvett - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Marcus Calvett 

In-game Name: Marcus Calvett

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198206005941

Ban ID: !!rpuk6359!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned as I mistakenly said a homophobic slur towards someone.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe that I should be unbanned as I have taken a month to reconsider my action, and I knew from the moment that I said the homophobic slur that I would never call someone it again. The reasoning behind why I said it was purely through frustration and it was all in the moment, I take the server very seriously, and I can understand why the individual who reported me believed that I was only on the server to troll based on what happened. And since it's a new year, I believe that I should be able to prove myself worthy again, thank you for taking the time to consider this application, have an amazing day.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Someone doesn't "mistakenly" say a homophobic slur towards someone else. Come on now, don't be daft. 

If all it takes is for you to get frustration to be homophobic, what else would you do if you got even more frustrated? 

When I refer to the slur being spoken mistakenly, I refer to it in the context being that it has been acknowledged as a serious mistake and will never happen again, homophobia is not tolerated by me and I am ashamed of it. I would not want anyone to feel offended by anything that I say as all I want is to better the community. Even if I had have been more fustrated than that at that moment, I still would not have taken any further actions than saying that slur; that being said, I should not have said it at all.

I have re read the servers rules multiple times since the incident to make sure that I fully understand and comprehend the meaning of every rule even more than I did before.

Once again, I heavily understand that homophobia should not be tolerated and I will never even get close to saying such blasphemy towards another individual again.

@Marcus CalvettIt is a roleplay server at the end of the day where people come to have fun. If you get frustrated over a situation and can't handle what you are saying then I question if roleplaying is the right thing for you. You may not like a situation or get angry but these things happen in game and you need to behave and act accordingly. What will you do if you  get angry in the future?

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was to get angry in the future, I would remind myself that it's not the right thing to do, and I will take the correct precautions as to making sure that I continue the scene in a friendly manor which does not go against any of the rules. Now I know that even if I'm in a situation which may anger me, I can always just contact staff if necessary, and I will remind myself that I do not want to, and won't, come back to this specific forum again.

Il be honest and quite brutal @Marcus Calvett. If you do this again, we'll throw you out and the chances of getting back in would be... very slim.

Unbanned.. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back