What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Ashley Korvar - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Korvar

Unban Appeal for Ashley Korvar 

In-game Name: Ashley Korvar

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198222156048

Ban ID: !!rpuk6700!!

Reason given for your ban: Rule G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: We were banned for breaking rule G2.9 something for whihc i am very sorry for, im not quite sure what i transfered onto another character but as the rules state it would have been money or items. im not sure how i did this so if you could give me some insight into that i would be much apreciated too. i am sorry as this was never meant to happen as i know it can create an unfair balance in the rp economy and put me at an advantage over others which is unfair on everyone in this community.

Why should we unban you ?: You should unban me because i only want to help the rp.co.uk community and keep it fair, i can see that breaking this rule in turn breaks the fairness aspect of this server which again is something i am very sorry for. I will never break this rule again as this has caused me to miss out on so much on this server and playing with my friends and doing my first patrol for the NHS. i have re read over all the rules to make sure i understand them better for when i am un banned if that were to happen, it also states in the rules that the first offence is a 24 hour ban and as this is my first offence i thought it would have been 24 hours but as it has been over 24 hours i know this rule is a vital one for the community, but in the place of fairness this is not as this is my first offence like i have previously stated and i know fairness is one of the main things for gaming. i am happy to have had this ban as it as shown me how much my own actions can cause consequences for me and for that i am very sorry again. please can you consider my unban appeal this time is i would love to play on this amazing server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Ashley KorvarGranted this was a while ago however these things always catch up with you, regardless of how long ago they were. Ragnar Ironbane, before you deleted him, was the character you moved money from to your new character. Does this ring a bell?

I know the character but I can guarantee I did not transfer money from him to any existing character, if so which character received the money, he was the first character I ever created when I was solo and then I made Johnny silver hand to which I played on with my friends in a gang, I got money by doing mechanic jobs and gang activities to which I bought a car as I got money from my friend in game and in real life to buy the car and this was when I still had the character Ragnar. I deleted Ragnar this year as I was never going to play him as I had Johnny, I can only apologise if I did transfer money but to my knowledge I never did. As I have said in my previous applications to which fluqi was most unhelpful i was trying to find out what was transferred and when because me and my girlfriend have only been playing on our character keeping to our selfs, when I came back on Johnny I still had a gang gun on me to which I gave back to the gang as I saw it as being an advantage to have that after coming back to the city.ask people in the ballers gang they will confirm that.  I have read the rules and have been fighting my corner so I can come back onto this server and play on the server I love and I will never transfer money to gain an advantage. Thank you for taking the time to answer and for giving me help on understanding what happened but again to my knowledge I did not transfer money. 

Alright, I´ll give you a little hint here...

It happened in January of last year and you seem to have had trouble separating which of your characters knows which person in the city, as both of them magically had money transfers with the exact same person. Ring any bells?

i wont lie i cant remeber a year ago in january so i can only apologise for my actions back then, i still dont remeber transfering money, the only thing i can think of is that i started on ragner with my friend who kept the same character then i switched to jonny, to which my friend gave me his own money to buy a car with and i was going to pay him back. i can only apologise for what has happened in the past but again i have read the rules and i have no intention of breaking them. i assume the ban only came because i deleted my character and the logs came up?. i have no intentions of doing this in the future as i know how hurtful it can be for the economy and i again apologise for my actions a year ago. as to who the person was i have an idea but im still not sure so if you could tell me that would be much apreciated. thanks for looking at my post again.

also a quick question on the side, when i read the community rules it said that the first offence was only a day ban and as this was my first ban i would assume it would have followed that but it hasnt? any info on how the bans work would be appreciated too becuase im not too sure. thanks again.

also a quick question on the side, when i read the community rules it said that the first offence was only a day ban and as this was my first ban i would assume it would have followed that but it hasnt? any info on how the bans work would be appreciated too becuase im not too sure. thanks again.
You are correct a first offence is met with a 1 day ban depending on what it is. There are some rules that are met with a harsher punishment. Such as this one as it is cheating to gain an advantage. 

Now it was a year ago however now that you have been told what you did. Why should we give you another chance? Are you willing to take the punishment of a character wipe which is met by this ban to be allowed back onto the server? 

i can see that but then the system seems quite broken if you can pick and choose which ones even though there are ones stated to be a permanent ban, that was where my confusion was. maybe the rules should be updated so that rule G2.9 is a perma ban. i would love to come back on the server because as you stated this was a year ago and i know that breaking the rules creates an unfair balance. i do have chat logs in discord from my friend giving me his own money to buy a car rather than it being sent from another charater and that same person also when i first joined the server and weed was a place on the hill gave me my cut of selling weed which i guess my have triggered it aswell. i would love to come back to the server as i have just completed the nhs aplication and i only ever want to make this server better for everyone, like i have said in previous ban appeals i have given new players free rides and shown them round the city and how to make money and the controlls. i am willing to but i would prefer not to take a punishment as i have been banned for a fair amount of time now on my first offence i would prefer to give back whatever money i transferred and keep my character as it is, but if that is not enough then do what you have to do so i can play on the server again. thank you.

i can see that but then the system seems quite broken if you can pick and choose which ones even though there are ones stated to be a permanent ban, that was where my confusion was. maybe the rules should be updated so that rule G2.9 is a perma ban.
I honestly can't see your point here. So I will explain it further for you. You cheated the system therefore you exploited a method to gain money on a new character by transferring it through a middle man. Which if you want to be technical by rule term we could also state that you broke C2.2 (C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

Which as you can see states punishment is a permanent ban without appeal but we have allowed you to appeal. Now the fact that you still don't understand why you was perm banned concerns me, I hope this clarifies it for you and then I can consider giving you a chance but not until I am sure you understand the rule.

i am willing to but i would prefer not to take a punishment as i have been banned for a fair amount of time now on my first offence i would prefer to give back whatever money i transferred and keep my character as it is, but if that is not enough then do what you have to do so i can play on the server again. thank you.
Unfortunately for you all transferring bans are met with a full wipe. This will have to happen for you to be given another chance. 

i was only confused on the permanent ban as my ban was g2.9 and didnt say anything about C2.2 i accept responsibility for my action and the wipe and i know what the rule means, i was more saying the rules should be updated to state that rule G2.9 is a permanent ban as it is linked with C2.2 nothing that i shouldnt be banned for what i did a year ago. i apologise for what i did back then and you can wipe what you need to so i can go back to playing on the server and abiding by all the rules. As i have stated before i have read over all the rules again to make sure i know what they mean and again i am sorry for breaking them and being confused about them. thanks again for reviewing my appeal.

Right I am going to give you another chance. You have three characters do you play on all these characters as when the wipe happens the none used characters will be deleted. So please state which characters you use.

• Johnny Silverhand
  • Ashley Korvar
  • Natalia Voss

thank you very much for giving me another chance, i will uphold the rules so this does not happen again. i use Johnny Silverhand and Ashley korvar. thank you again

Johnny and Ashley have received there wipes. I will now be unbanning you. Do not ruin this chance we are giving you.

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back