What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Josh1829 - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh1829

Unban Appeal for Josh1829 

In-game Name: Joshua Allen

Server: Malden Life

Steam ID: 76561199111733348

Ban ID: !!rpuk6374!!

Reason given for your ban: Exploiting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Unfortunately, I made a very bad a choice to try and get more money by the use of creating and deleting characters with a friend.

Why should we unban you ?: First of all, I'd like to apologise to the whole staff team for me doing this, you all work so hard to provide a clean and friendly community and what me and no doubt others did/do is wrong and uncalled for, especially when there is people on the server who work for there money daily, for hours on end. My ban fully was deserved and if possible I'd like another chance and I'll explain my reasoning below.

I'm a nice person and honestly I don't go out of my way to troll, break rules etc. What I did on the 9th of December, I never actually do or have done before, I thought I would test it out as my friend asked me to (no excuse though) and attempt to gain money and it worked which ultimately led me to carrying on and I eventually got banned and I'm sorry for all this. I can give you my word that would never happen again. I'm just asking politely for a second chance, because I really do enjoy roleplay and I'd like to think I'm good at it, it's a shame I did this rule break as roleplay.co.uk is one of the best out there.

I hope for the best
Josh :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Server is Roleplay.co.uk (apologies)

Hello @Josh1829
For reference: Previous unsuccessful appeal: Here

Since being banned for this exploit, you've been found guilty of another rule break as per a 'Report a Player', by breaking rule G9.8, this was mentioned in your previous appeal as it was closed, so I'll let you address this issue here.

You've also been arguing with our staff team publicly in Discord, which further show a pattern of going about things the wrong way!

Not only did you 'cheat' and exploit the system to gain an unfair advantage, you then portray yourself as, in my honest oppinion, rather immature and disrespectful - You can't honestly  believe this is, in any way shape or form, going to help your case? 

We process these unban appeals to allow players to return, so that they can continue to contribute to the server with high quality role play,.
Whether or not you fall into this category, I do not know. So far, 
I am not convinced...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Drex
Thanks for getting back in touch.

I did have a previous ban appeal denied due to my lack of effort. Everything that occurred in the server with the rule breaking, I'm sorry to all staff and community of RPUK. 

I just wanna say, and I'm gonna be honest here, I came into RPUK with the intention of literally trolling, I was bored and did what I wanted and during that I got some punishments added on. I've been on other servers and  I sat there and I thought let's just do this properly and just stop being a prat for your own self amusement because the respect I have been shown, the chances I have been given, the generosity of all the staff members towards me is so kind and not-needed for the way I was being elsewhere and it shows what Roleplay is all about and what I missed out on in RPUK. Everyone has there moments, good and bad, but it's just about learning from them and improving for the better. 

I'm a changed person in the world of Roleplay, and hoping to pursue an amazing character on RPUK, since it's one of the best servers out there. 

Hello again.
While I appreciate your honesty, the fact that your intentions were to troll and cause problems due to being bored, does not inspire a whole lot of confidence.
Everyone does indeed have good and bad moments, what matters is what we do during a 'bad day'. 

Could you please explain to me as to why you were rather disrespectful towards our staff members, for seemingly no reason at all?
Having "a bad day" and being banned on the server is one thing, but to continue such behavior only shows a pattern of consistency, and not one isolated incident. 

These are screenshots of the messages for the record.
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

@Drex

Good afternoon. During this time I was still mad about the whole being banned situation, and took my anger out on staff members because I did something wrong and that is never okay and was disrespectful, especially when it's my own self doing that got me banned from the server. I understand it is no excuse for the way I acted and I only hope for another chance on the server to prove myself. 

I was able to form strong bonds and progress my character's storyline. Unfortunately I then allowed immaturity and disrespect to push me towards stupid and unforgivable actions and I can not apologise more deeply and sincere than this. 

I'd also like to take a quick second to apologise to @Nikolaifor how I acted and treated yourself. 

Best

Hello @Josh1829

I am willing to extend a golden chance for you to return, however - it'll come with certain conditions.

1) Your main character will receive a full economy wipe.
2) The other characters you made, will also have their money removed, to remove the temptation of transferring this to your main character.
3) Any disrespectful behavior OOC, be it towards staff or another member of the community, will result in the swift removal of yourself.
4) Note that any bans within 6 months of you being unbanned, will lead to a permanent ban once more, as per the Fair Bans System.

Full economy wipe (Money set to £0)
Josh Allen, 56486

Bank balance + inventory cash will be set to £0, as well as a name reset, per rule G5.1:
Rgreger Gerger, 56519
Sdgedrher Herhreh, 56521
Ergerg Eggegeg, 56522

If you wish to delete any of the characters above, you would need staff to do so for you (open a ticket on Discord). This way, we'll be able to monitor any new character creations from your behalf. 

Do you agree to these terms, Josh?

@Josh1829

Please respond soon, unban appeals may time-out if left inactive.

Wonderful!
The actions mentioned in the terms above has been issued, the ban has been lifted. 

Welcome back

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back