What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 154 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinzzy_K

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dillian Kodak

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 154

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/09/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.3) (G2.4)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: In the first clip, we had a downed individual in the car who was shot and picked up by us in the clip being Vagos. The individual then decides to break character and talk about why my character is black. He says "why is your character black?". I myself took huge offense to this and find this something that I cannot tolerate in the server. Hence why I am making this report. In the second clip, we take the individual to dodgy doctors and after he is revived he doesn't value his life when he was outnumbered, and at a clear disadvantage, he then proceeds to shoot at us. This is all just terrible roleplay presented by this individual, and because of his actions, I wasted 50k on the defib and potentially the weapon and items which were in his inventory.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I just add to this - after this happened JB and myself took the two guys away to a secluded area and the fella being reported above would not act injured one bit and was just pure raging.  A staff member TP him away to chat to him however I’m not sure if any actions were taken. (This is just to add some extra info)

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @Dinzzy_K

I've gone ahead and watched the videos and also had a look into any warnings given as Haza did mention they we're pulled by a staff member shortly after this. Now overall they didn't value their life when picked up at the dodgy doctor and decided to shoot nor RP their injuries so indeed this was a rule break in itself. Now I have gone ahead and looked into the person being talked to in game and I can confirm they we're already given a punishment for this, So as this has happened I will mark the report as approved with alternative action taken. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day! 🙂 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back