What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 571 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgemc

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: George Mckehnie

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 571

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/13/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: Fail driving

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So i was driving back down to the city, just joined onto the highway which was busy so I stayed on the side of the highway so i could filter in safely. I then see a taxi coming at me travelling the wrong direction resulting into a head on collision into me. I have a screenshot of his id because when he first pulled up a side of me. The video didn't catch the id really well due to the light being bright on his taxi. He called me the idiot and failed to stop so i turned around to resolve the issue with him for him to say i broke his car bearing in mind who was travelling down the wrong way. He then says we are in Britain you drive down the left which is true but as you know in the city we drive on the right. I was in a bit of shock of what really just happened so i couldnt really think straight what to say. I asked if he has a repair kit too repair my taxi because i didnt have one but he still continues to call me the idiot for driving the right way. He clearly didnt want to correspond with me so i left it at that and then begun to question him in ooc with three attempts. The third asking him to join discord or TS but i was ignored by the player. He clearly showed that he didnt want to roleplay being injured by calling me the idiot and driving off so i turn around and question him about his driving but again he shows no signs of roleplaying any injury cause he casually gets out of his taxi and repairs it. Rubbish RP and i believe he broke rule G1.8 rule

( I do have a screen shot of his id but struggling to upload it , hopefully get it uploaded before this gets reviewed unless you can see the id and at certain point in the video )

Medal : https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aWSoKvG2ERHsj/d1337d1XFR4c?invite=cr-MSxQZlksMzc0NDU4NDQs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aWSoKvG2ERHsj/d1337ILrWdOm?invite=cr-MSxhQ3EsMzc0NDU4NDQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

2022-02-13 (7).png

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @Georgemc

Now looking over the video and rule provided overall this wouldn't fall under Unrealistic driving to an extent. For example yes they are driving on the wrong side of the road before you do the same to follow, Now the player in question does say you drive on the left and in the UK that is true however that's where the game comes into play since in GTA you drive on the right (Like how it is in the US). 

With the rule overall unrealistic driving would be for example using a ramp off a bridge and driving off like nothing happened or performing unrealistic stunt jumps. For this whilst yes it can be argued it is unrealistic driving on the wrong side, It could also be argued the player was unaware that it's right side driving if they are new to the server. So based on this the report will be denied. Thank you again for taking the time to make a player report and hope you have a wonderful day! 🙂 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back